-roman-

I was watching backstage, my nerves rising as I heard John talk his trash, Nikki by his side.. His words didn't hurt me, I hear those all the time, I wasn't paying any mind to that.. What I was focused on was Nikki.. She stood behind him, listening to everything coming out of his mouth.. Dean walked up to me "John really thinks he's got an upper hand on you.. It's weird, would've thought you'd pound him already.. What's going on in that head of yours?" I looked at him and then looked back on the screen.. "Nikki.. Damn that's a hard pill to swallow.. But if there's anything I learned about you, it's you put all your personal feelings aside and hit people where it hurts.. This ain't no different.. Hit them where it hurts." He gave me a slap on the back before walking off.. I knew what he meant and he was right.. I grabbed a mic and walked out when my music played.. They both looked at me as I walked down the ramp.. I felt her eyes burning into me as I climbed into the ring.. I clenched my jaw and looked at her, then at John, and looked back to her.. "So this is what we're doing now, huh? We're playing a game of words while poor Nikki here stands behind you like some billboard model? This is how you're being treated Nikki? No wonder why you never have a real smile." The crowd erupted in 'ohhs' as Nikki looked at me in confusion.. John chuckled "You walked out here to say some silly thing like that? This isn't a game of words, it's a game of truth son.. You can't wrestle and you clearly can't talk into a mic properly. And we all know that you don't know how to treat women." I nodded "I don't know how to treat women? Why don't you go ahead and ask Nikki how I treated her? Cause all I remember is the sounds she used to make." I watched as her eyes widened.. John slapped his hat off and slipped of his shirt, I could see the fury burning in him.. I dropped my mic, ready to fight but Nikki stepped in between us.. "John don't.. Roman, get out." I nodded and hopped out of the ring, feeling good..