-roman-

Tonight is Raw, and we're in the rowdy state of New Jersey.. Last week was tough for me.. These past months I never really let the feeling of losing Nikki sink in.. But when she told me about what happened, I could almost feel her hurt.. I finally realized that while I was just punching through everything, she was crushed and hurt by my wrong-doings and mistakes. I grabbed my suitcase and headed down the hall to my locker room.. I was about to turn the hall when I saw someone leaning against the wall.. I looked, cautiously and saw Nikki leaning against the wall.. "Nikki?" Her eyes opened, her expression changed.. She was about to walk off but I grabbed her arm. "Hey, hey what were you doing?" She shook her head "Don't worry about.. I, um, was just." I looked at her confused.. She looked worn-out, and stressed.. "Nicole." Her eyes locked on mine.. All of a sudden, she started sobbing.. I dropped everything and pulled her into my chest, her sobbing vibrating us.. "Everything is going to be okay." I felt her head shake, and she pulled away.. "No.. You don't understand.. You just don't." "Then help me understand." She looked at me, almost as of her eyes were reading mine.. "Was I something to you? Did I mean something to you?" "Of course.. You are everything to me.. You mean the world to me." She wiped her eyes and looked at me one more time before walking off.. Leaving me standing in the hall, confused and puzzled.