-roman-

I threw my bag on my bed, frustrated and drained.. Frustrated because I want Nikki and drained because just thinking about her makes me think that our past might just have to stay as it is.. The past.

I walked towards the mini hotel bar and grabbed the tiny bottle of vodka, staring at it. Already feeling the burning sensation without even tasting it yet. I opened the bottle and poured it into a cup. I lifted it to take a sip but out down just as fast when I heard someone knock on the door.

I groaned and put the cup down and walked to the door. "Who is it?" Nothing. I looked through the peephole only to find it blocked. I knew there was only one person who does that. I unlocked the door and opened it. "Dean-" I stopped talking as I looked down, her eyes locked on mine.

"Nikki? Come in." I watched as she walked in.. Is this really- Is she really here? I saw her hands ball into fists. "Nikki, I didn't expect you-" She turned around to face me. "John and I broke up." I watched her, trying to see any sadness.

"I'm sorry-" I heard her chuckle and shake her head. "No you're not, Roman.. You're not." I looked at her.. She was right.. I wasn't sorry.. "You're right.. I'm sorry.. I just-" "Ask me why I'm here."

"Why are you here, Nicole?" She looked at me, breathless. "I-I don't know.. I-" "You're here because you love me.. You're here because you want this, despite the stupid,unforgivable mistake I made.. You're here because you want this, us."

She looked at me "Do you want this?" More than anything.. I turned away from her.. I want this but how am I sure that she really wants this. "Roma-" I turned around, and quickly kissed her before she changed her mind.

I heard her drop her bag before she wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer into the kiss. I almost felt relief as our lips melted into each other. I grabbed and lifted her up, carrying her to my bed, our lips never parting.

I placed her softly on the bed and kissed her neck before grabbing her shirt and ripping it off her. I kissed her one last time before I pulled apart and ripped my shirt off. I grabbed her pants and slipped them off, grabbing her smooth leg.

I heard her moan as I caressed her leg while I kissed her. She sat up and wrapped her arm around me, laying me on the bed. She kissed me before straddling me. I watched her in all her beauty.. She looked at me, biting her lip.

"I missed you, babygirl." She kissed me softly, her hands on my chest. She pulled away and grabbed my hands, kissing them and slowly running them down her body. "Touch me." I pulled her back down to me and kissed her, turning her over.

I placed my hand on her neck, loving the feeling of having her back in my bed. I traced her jawline before kissing her, holding her hands down to the bed as she moaned and whimpered under me.

 I traced her jawline before kissing her, holding her hands down to the bed as she moaned and whimpered under me

I washed her with kisses, missing her skin touching mine. I slowly turned her around, her stomach and face on the bed. I kissed her smooth back, I slowly kissed her leg before sliding it up a bit and sliding her underwear to the side. I groaned as I slid into her, hearing her gasp.

I kissed her neck as she moaned over and over as I groaned, almost in sync. She grabbed the blankets balling them in her. I ran my hand up her arm and we intertwined our fingers as I thrusted into her.

 I ran my hand up her arm and we intertwined our fingers as I thrusted into her

I kissed her temple, loving her softly. I slipped out of her and turned her around, watching her look at me before pulling me close. She looked down at my lips as I slowly kissed her nose. "I waited for you." She smiled before kissing me again.

I waited for you.. And you came back to me.