-nikki-

I watched from catering as John set up in the ring. I couldn't even think straight after everything that went down last week. I don't even know what to feel.

Should I feel relieved because maybe I managed to get Roman to back off? Or am I feeling guilty for accusing him of something that he had no intention of doing? He had a point. He actually had a lot of valid points.

This man and I, we have known each other for years. And not once did we ever question ourselves to one another. Sure, Roman made his mistake but do I actually think he's capable of doing using me, like John seems to think?

I watched as John picked up the mic and spoke into it. "This business is built on respect. Something that I fought my whole career to prove. Only to have it taken away by some privileged, wanna-be John Cena.. Who only has to walk out here and roll around on the mat. Never shedding any real blood."

I clenched my hands as I heard Roman's music play. I watched him walk down the ring, grabbing a mic before climbing into the ring. "I don't shed real blood? I don't shed- John take a good look at where your at. You're standing in the middle of this ring, my ring.. I held the Raw brand on my back ever since you left. I've held it down since you took your little break for your movies and reality shows."

I watched as Roman clenched the mic harder. "While you were sitting on the set of the Today show and on Good Morning America, I was here. Where I have been from day one. I have never had anything handed down to me.. I fought for what I have."

Roman dropped the mic and turned to leave but John chuckled into the mic. "I see you still can't cut a promo.. But that's the only thing you can't do right, clearly you can't speak into a mic, you can't pass a drug test, and you definitely couldn't keep the girl you love."

I watched in shock. I never expected John to stoop to that level of low. Bringing up Roman's passed troubles with the Wellness policy and I didn't expect him to mention.. me.

Roman quickly turned back around and stepped in John's face. I can't keep watching this, I need to do something before they both explode. I hopped from my chair, running out.

My music made both of them turn their attention towards me. I quickly climbed into the ring and stepped in between them. I could feel Roman's eyes burning into mine but I was afraid to look at him.. Afraid of the emotion I would see in them.

John chuckled before backing up, but Roman stood right were he was. I had no other choice but to look at him.. He stared at John then back at me. I heard him grunt and give me a look of anger before turning around.

I didn't know what I was thinking but before I could stop myself I grabbed his arm. "Roman, I'm sorry-" I felt him sway my hand off of his arm. "Fine."

I watched as he walked up the ramp, he almost looked defeated.. And I couldn't help but feel like it was one hundred percent my fault.