-roman-

I walked backstage and ripped my gloves, clenching them in my hand. I turned in a hallway and leaned against the wall, closing my eyes. I feel like I have nothing else to do.

I felt my anger cool down a little as I remembered her face out there. She was worried but for who, me or John? "Roman?" I opened my eyes, looking at her standing there. Her face soft.

"Listen about what happen tonight-" I held up my hand, I knew what she was about to say and I would rather not hear it. "Nikki, what happened tonight is nothing. What happened tonight is me opening my eyes to see that I lost the one thing that kept me sane. I lost that one thing to some golden boy with more muscles than brain."

She looked at me as I talked. "You didn't walk out there for me.. You walked out there for him, because he can't get hurt.." "Roman, that's not tr-"

I scoffed "Don't tell me it isn't true because I know it is.." I chuckled "Love." She looked at me "What?" "Love.. It's supposed to be something great and magical.. Well I call that bullshit.. I don't find anything magical about me being in love with you and you being in love with John."

"Roman-" I nodded and looked at her "Nicole, you don't have to say anything.. I understand. John is what you wanted and he's what you have. I just wonder if you would feel that way if I were John."

I felt her step closer to me. "Roman, we can't think about stuff like that anymore-" "You don't think I know that!?You don't think I know that I'm supposed to think about you!?That I'm not supposed say that I love you?! You know what? Just go."

"Go?" "Yeah, go and be with John.. You love him then go be with him.. But I can't stand to look at you anymore. I don't want to see you anymore.. I-I can't see you anymore."

"R-Roman-" I heard her voice creak as she reached for me but I stepped away from her. "Nikki, please just-" "Roman I don't-" "You don't what?"

She walked up to me and kissed me, her lips meeting with mine. I dropped my gloves as I wrapped my arm around her waist. I heard breath breathlessly as she pulled away. She placed her hand on her lips. Her eyes staring into mine.

I watched as her mouth opened but she didn't say a word.. She just turned and walked away, her hand still on her lips.