-nikki-

It's Monday Night Raw, it's the second week since coming here from Smackdown Live.. When we first got here, John went for the ultimate bang, facing Roman head on.. I didn't know what to feel.. My now boyfriend looking for a fight with your old boyfriend, who you may or may not still love.. It felt weird being in the same arena as Roman.. John makes me happy but every time, I'm around Roman, I feel like I can't breathe straight.. When I was away from Roman it was bad, but being so close to him might be worse.. I walked to catering, finding John talking to Kurt.. I walked up to them, staying silent until John finished his conversation.. He looked down at me and smiled "Hey, walk with me to the gorilla before my match." I nodded as he grabbed my hand and placed it in his.. We walked having light conversation, what we normally used to do.. But for some reason it felt out of place.. We reached the gorilla and I squeezed his arm. "Good luck tonight." I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips.. He smiled before walking out.. I leaned against the wall, smiling.. I looked ahead only for my eyes to catch his.. He stared at me intensly.. I felt my heart start to pound as he walked towards me.. I shook my head and turned, walking down the hall.. I heard my heart beating, I knew he was following me but I wouldn't dare turn around.. I could feel him gaining on me.. I tried to walk faster but he quickly grabbed my arm, dragging me into an empty locker room, shutting the door behind us.. He backed me into the door, his eyes burning into mine.. "Cena? Out of all the golden boys, you choose Cena? I just wanna figure out where your head is at, babygirl." My breath shuddered at his voice as it deepened at the familiar nickname.. I felt him lean in closer to me.. "I'm not judging your choice. It's just.. Hard seeing you with him." He looked down at my lips, licking his before meeting my gaze.. It took me a second but I escaped his hypnotic look.. I pushed him gently away, releasing a breath I didn't even know I was holding.. The room was silent as we looked at each other.. A part of me wanted to walk up to him and hug him just to feel his arms around me again but I know it's wrong to me and especially to John.. I shook my head and turned around, walking out the door. My head buzzing with what just happened..