-nikki-

I fixed my hat as I watched the main event.. Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker.. Nine months.. It's been nine months since I last saw Roman.. Nine months since he ruined what I thought could've been the greatest thing for the both of us.. It took so long for me to move on.. It's been nine full months and I still don't think I'm over him yet.. The brand extension chose a different path for me.. Landing me on Smackdown Live, where I met John.. Who has been patient and loving with me.. I felt an arm placed over my shoulder, jumping me out of my thoughts.. I looked and smiled, as John sat next to me. I looked back on the tv, my eyes glued to Roman.. He was and is just as good as he says he is.. A three time Wrestlemania main eventer.. My mind raced as I thought about talking to him again.. Would it feel the same? I looked at John, guilt filling me.. I had my mind fixed on talking to my first love instead of focusing on the amazing guy next to me.. We watched as Roman landed The Undertaker with a spear in the middle of the ring.. Pinning him and earning the win.. I smiled, at his victory.. He actually did it! Everyone got up from the tv area as Roman walked backstage.. The cheers and congratulations loud and proud.. I stood up from my chair, watching him as sweat dripped from his body.. He looked in my direction, his expression changing.. My smile vanished, as I saw him walking toward me.. But he didn't, he just walked on.. Not stopping.. I watched him walk further and further away, his figure turning down the hall.. I felt my heart thump, thinking of the past.. Our past.. I felt an arm wrap around my waist, John kissing my cheek.. "Ready to go?" I chuckled "Yea." My eyes looking down the hall once more, hoping I would see him soon..