-nikki-

After John and I walked back stage, he wanted some time alone.. My blood was boiling over what Roman said.. He made is seem as if I'm John's shadow and I won't tolerate that from anyone, not even him.. I walked to his locker room and knocked on the door.. A few seconds later he opened, his eyes widened.. "Nicole?" "What the hell was that out there?" "What do you mean?" I scoffed "You know what I mean.. Saying that I'm nothing but a billboard model and you bringing up the fact that John doesn't treat me right.. As if you would know anything that goes on between John and I." He nodded "Okay, look.. Your boy, John came for me first, and you out of all people should know that when people come for me, I hit them right back. As to the remark of you being a billboard model, it's the truth.. I remember you always telling me that you wanted to be 'The Nikki Bella'.. One of the greatest superstars in this industry.. Now all you're doing is standing John's shadow." "I'm not standing in anyone's shadow." "You sure? Nikki when was the last time you had a match? Wrestlemania? I know that whenever he's around, you stand straighter as if you have to be perfect all the time.. As if you need to match him, and his looks. You aren't happy.. You aren't the same, something changed in you." I looked to the floor, knowing he was right but I wouldn't dare to admit it.. "You're right. I'm not the same but it's not because of John, I changed because I needed to.. And I am happy, I'm much more happier with John than I was with you." I turned around to walk away. "Just because you fake a smile, doesn't mean you're really happy." I shut my eyes as I heard his door close.. I am happy, and I'm not standing in John's shadow.. I walked back to John's locker room, he was packing his bag. I shut the door behind me, he turned around and smiled. "Hey, I was wondering where you were?" I chuckled "Just walking around.. I, uh, actually wanted to ask you something." He nodded "Okay, what's wrong?" "I want a match.. On Raw.. And I was wondering if you could ask around for-" He turned around and shook his head. "No, it's not a good idea." "But why? I just haven't been in the ring since Wrestlemania.. Plus the women's division here is-" "Nicole, no.. I just don't think you should be in the ring.. Just focus on being with me during this whole thing with Reigns." "John, I don't need-" "Nicole! I said no.. I need you for my promos and ringside at my matches.. Besides you're not ready for this women's division." He grabbed his bag and walked on the door.. I took off my hat and slammed it on the floor, frustrated and annoyed..