-roman-

I watched as Nikki lifted Dana on her shoulders and spun her down on the mat, earning the win. I watched as she raised her hand in victory, her smile big and.. beautiful. I need to see her. I walked out of my locker room and headed to hers. Excited to see her face. 

I turned the corner and walked in front of her locker room door. I knocked on the door but no one opened. "You can't be here." I looked to my left and saw her. She looked almost angry to see me. "I know I just wanted to see you after your first match since Mania." She shrugged coldly. "It was average. Thanks for that, by the way." 

"Hey, what's-" "Is this a part of your little plan? To use me again to get into John's head?" I looked at her. "My plan? What are you talking about?" "I can't believe I actually almost fell for it again. I appreciated this opportunity that you gave to me but that was before I really knew what was going on."

"What are you talking about? Did you switch bodies with golden boy? Nicole, are you hearing yourself? You know me better than anyone or at least I thought you did. You more than anyone knows for a fact, that I would never use you for something as dumb and worthless as this rivalry with Cena." 

I watched as her face softened. "Roman, I-" "Haven't you thought that maybe John is the one trying to use you? Or maybe he already brainwashed you because the Nikki Bella that I know would never forget who I am.. And she would never accuse me of using her." I turned to walk away but I looked back again. Her eyes sad.