Yandere! Yoshikage Kira x Victim! Reader

*important message: I deleted my old account since I didn't want any confusion or belief that the fics may be stolen so I made a new one with the same name as my quotev and deviantart so I'm just tossing the stories on here again 

      *TRIGGER WARNING: for Blood a little gore and Yandere traits that some may find extremely discomforting*

A/n: Female Reader ahead for this fic

Whenever you were under anxiety you usually found yourself going to animals to calm you. In this case your patronage went to a quaint and cute little cat cafe. Paying for an hour helped ease the struggles of twelve hour shifts, bill payments, and in general. Cats ranged from Turkish calicoes to Russian blues making a vast variation you could pet. This time it was the aggravating foreign customers who came into the shop you worked at. Working late again didn't help matters either.

Currently you sat eating, taking time to enjoy with the little meal you were provided with. Once finished you were a little antsy this time to at least pet one cat. Usually If you didn't have to pay for things like this you wouldn't, but with the unfortunate policy of allowing no pets in the complex you lived in... a cat cafe would have to suffice. Entering a room where these cute cats were held, the most social one came to greet you by rubbing on your legs. You sat down letting your hand slip into the felines head, their purring felt as if it would radiate into your soul.

"I see you're pretty fond of that cat as well..."

Your neck careened in the direction of the voice, the cat known as Pudding slowly slipped away from you completely before trailing to the stranger. You were met with a taller man, blonde and light blue eyes, it looked like he just recently got off of work considering his rather formal attire. You nodded "She's my favorite one here but she loves the attention..." You slowly respond wary at the unfamiliar man. His expression then seemed to turn to concern "You look awfully exhausted, How long do you usually work?"

"It varies but at times it gets up to twelve hours or so...it doesn't exactly help with irritating customers either"

The man asked if you would be able to make it in the state you were in right now. "I could always help if you need it" He offered.

"It's fine really..." shaking your head "No reason for a man like yourself to go to the trouble for a woman like me"

Being awfully humble or rather unwilling to let anyone help you out very often was detrimental . As you stood back up, you felt a larger hand grab onto your wrist. "I insist" he whispered "You're about to fall over any minute now..." Your hand was trembling within the grip of his own at this point. Usually you could hide being exhausted to this point, your ruse was failing and this office worker somehow saw through it quickly. As much as you didn't want any help, you would have to take the blond's offer.

Oh so carefully did he arrange a cab to take you home, the whole time at least one part of his hand was on your body. Still though something didn't sit right with you, even if he did pay for the cab fare. So you insisted the driver drop you off a block before hand. Though you still thanked the man for helping either way.

It's just you had a feeling you shouldn't get too comfortable around this one.

It was rather entertaining for the office worker to see you already suspicious of him, and all for calling you a cab no less. Not that it mattered to him, a poor overworked woman like you shouldn't be alone after all...

Following a few days after that you found your hours shortened to something much more manageable. And that raise that had been talked about for months had finally shown on your recent paycheck. Any person would find that unusual, considering what your boss was like. Someone had managed to get through his thick skull that his employees deserved raises with reasonable hours.