Like an Open Book ~ Yandere! Rohan Kishibe x Reader

[Drabble Fic] 

Pattern, a pattern it was always a constant pattern. No matter what you did you'd always end up on that mangaka's doorstep every evening. Like clockwork each day you'd stand on the porch attempting to ring the doorbell only for him to open the door beforehand. As if he were expecting you each time (and indeed the young adult was). Once you crossed the threshold of the door, your memories would come flooding back. Yet you knew you had been doomed the moment Rohan Kishibe drew in front of your eyes.

Your attention was drawn back by the soft firmness of his voice

"You were gone a long while, and you didn't have work today..."

Your heart began beating in rapid palpitations

"So where were you?"

Not a word came out of your mouth but the male in front of you held a critical expression that was akin to examining you. It looked like he sorted out something within his mind as he gestured you to a table in the dining room. (One of which he only bought recently because of you). Two empty tea cups sat on opposing ends of the small table. A tea pot, sugar and honey sat in the middle with easy access from either side. You pulled out the chair and sat down stiffly, watching steam faintly puff out from the spout of the teapot. Rohan in the mean time took care of the tea, his green eyes briefly pulling towards you before focusing on the hot beverage.

"I'll ask again...where were you?" He repeated the question stated a couple minutes ago

Knowing he'd find out anyway you finally crack and respond hesitantly "I was in...Osaka"

He froze in place and as you feared he knew about who was there.

Ever so slowly did the manga artist pour your tea, his eyes not leaving your own e/c ones. Silently you watched him set down the pot, his eyes holding an obligatory disdain in them. You tensed at him now holding one of his pens in his hands, you didn't even notice he had that when you first entered the house. However, knowing Rohan he probably had the pen downstairs out of his room on purpose.

"I hope you didn't inadvertently attract the attention of them they're an inconvenience" he casually mentioned

With brisk strokes like a blur in the wind his hand made a sketch in the air...

"I wouldn't bother fleeing with your stand...You can't use it on me let alone getting out of my home without my permission, I made sure to put a lock on that the first time you tried to run off remember?"

Indeed you did remember that confrontation to your chilling memory.

You really wished you hadn't been so ignorant, or even paid attention to who you spoke with a little more. The regret pumping through your veins at what you were facing. You were defenseless and unable to avoid your memories being revealed to this manga artist with a stand.

Just what we're you going to do?

________

A/N: I'm not trying to gyp anyone out of a decently length fic but this is the most I could come up with for now, I'm calling it an Introductory Drabble (A Drabble is a fic less than 1,000 words for those who don't know) but I can't think of anything more to add so I'm submitting it and may make an additional fic later (seriously this one has been sitting unfinished for a while)

Word count : 513 Date submitted : 1/18/18 (not saying finished because It's not exactly "finished" per say"