Forecast Wild Unpredictability Yandere! Weather Report x Reader

*Note: AU for obvious reasons

Thunder cracked loudly as your breathing became ragged, running from a deranged man completely unassociated with you. He screamed two peoples names, a females and a males, the latter of which slurs of bitter hatred were flung. Rain which was now falling didn't help you navigate back to the safety of your home. It was too heavy to make an audible scream, and you were pretty sure you accidentally left your phone in your apartment. You look backwards and see the man running full speed towards you, claiming that you were the slut sleeping with someone on the day of their supposed engagement.

"how dare you screw me over..."they slurred "You never even tried to provide for me like I did you!" Their words slurred in between, they were pissed but it didn't seem like they were sober either. That combination was the worst of its kind and all of that was going to be taken out on you if you didn't keep going. Though your lungs felt like they were going to explode, your pace becoming sloppy and significantly slower than the dash you took at the corner near the last illuminated street light.

You had to hide, and find help.

There was a small alleyway, and you took your chance to bolt down it hoping to gain some distance between you and whoever the crazy bastard pursuing you had been. As quickly as this incident had incurred you collided with another body that was a sizably larger than your own. You didn't feel yourself fall as they had inclined themselves to keeping your form balanced. Not even bothering to take a look at their face you blurt out a plea for them to help you. Just in the nick of time that the enraged stranger came wobbling about.

Your soaking body feels a hand grasp at your back protectively, the rain abruptly dissipates from a pounding torrent.

They didn't even hesitate to reassure you, looking up you were able to see the face of the person through the sudden unnaturally fast break in clouds. His dark eyes staring forward with resolve, you look to the ground and tense hearing the loud shout of the man. In an insant there was a flash and shortly after a thundering crash indicating lighting had struck.

"It's okay they're finally down..."

You turn and indeed the guy was on the ground, twitching but you could tell he was still alive. You weren't sure how it happened to hit the guy but it did, you didn't even want to start on how the rain just simply vanished. Right now though you had to report that man to the police. So you backed away from the stranger and looked at him in a more formal matter.

"Do you have a phone by any chance?" You asked the male

"Sorry I don't unfortunately" He responded softly "however I believe there's a pay phone not too far from here"

You glanced at the male who was lying on the ground, considering the situation with this guy you didn't want to get him caught up in trouble. But you hurried and called the police and ambulance making sure to hurry back on the scene. When they arrived neither officers were surprised to see the man lying on the ground, it turned out he's done this multiple times before. Usually under the influence of drugs or alcohol each time the incident occurred. The scene was cleared in a matter of minutes leaving you and the stranger alone in the dimly lit streets.

"I think I should walk you home" he said out of nowhere

"Uh...sure I guess you could" You respond awkwardly clearly caught off guard by his sudden comment. "It's another two blocks away I hope you don't mind the walk" was what you added on. He didn't really seem to mind the extra walk by any stretch from his expression. Other than that you didn't really say much to each other, you already felt stupid enough to cling to a stranger expecting them to help. It was just sheer luck the one you bumped into didn't have any malice behind his intentions of helping.