Dance with the Devil ~ Yandere Diavolo/Doppio x Reader

Coincidences were things that happened by chance with a cause and effect, they could be negative or positive and detrimental or helpful. Someone with a forgetful hand like your own tended to see these a lot, panicking whilst only to find what you sought was still there. A cellphone that was thought to be left in a bag was instead sitting on the drivers seat of a vehicle. Keys on the bed to ending up on the kitchen table downstairs. At least it seemed like this at first glance and it became evident that it wasn't normal as you thought it was.

An elbow shoved into the middle of your back, causing you to lose your grip on your phone which subsequently fell to the ground. About to bend over and pick it up an unfamiliar hand had successfully grasped it instead. "Sorry about that I wasn't paying attention" a polite and young voice of a male apologized. Your eyes move to find yourself facing a freckled young man holding out your phone gingerly. Gratefully you take it back without a second thought about it. With a thank you in appreciation and hearing his response your attention falters back to what you were doing before. Getting back to a conversation you were having with a friend while not paying attention to the hazel eyes of the stranger that hadn't pulled away. By the time you were finished he had long since disappeared and you shrugged it off. Then headed home like any other person would after a long day.

...that feeling...that incomprehensible feeling, what was it? No don't remind yourself, reject it...reject it....reject it...A sense of curiosity.

Don't get curious it will be your downfall, you already overcame your past by vanquishing it.

A shadowy silhouette gripped their locks of hair in a vicious manner, aggravated at a certain fact. The fallacy that a select feeling could be rejected entirely. He wanted to believe he could do so through ignoring it, this response would only incur an eventual repercussion but he didn't care. As of right now in the heated moment the unknown man held onto the shred of resilience he had to resist. Hoping these feelings would be forgotten and tossed away for good. This was just a minor hinderance that needed to be swept aside, at least that was what he concluded for now.

Doppio, felt similar to his boss it was just a tingle of a feeling however, not quite a crush but not completely platonic either. One week had passed but for some reason he wanted to get a better look at them. At the same time he knew he didn't want to risk anything thus ruining the comfortable life of being unknown. Orders for the organization came first above all else after all. The freckled male had a small hint of hope that maybe that would change and he'd get the glimpse that he yearned for.

Sounds of a lock clicked and a door was opened, your face written with fatigue all over it while dragging in groceries. Running around all day wasn't fun when you were doing errands alone. That was a fact you had to face since you did live by yourself in choice. Slowly you began pulling food items from the bags, while setting cold items in the fridge or freezer. Although you were restocking your kitchen you felt no mood to cook on the stove. There was always the microwave but you didn't want to bother with that either. Luckily there was a place that was a short walk away of where you could eat something with no driving required.

In hindsight it was questionable to do that when effort and time could be put in for even a short meal, but today was just one of those days that you barely had the energy to cut with a knife. In a few minutes flat everything was safely put away and you moved on to check your account balance. There was just enough to eat out tonight a stroke of luck it seemed for today. Regardless you headed right back out with your house keys pocketbook/wallet and walked right out the door again. While securing your home once again the sensation of being watched crawled up your spine. Even though it usually didn't amount to anything you took a few glances in every possible direction you could. There was nothing to be found aside from other people going about their business.