Every Breath ~ Yandere! Giorno Giovanna x Reader

It had been a ridiculously long trip from New York City completed with jet lag, annoying seat partners, and unappetizing airline food. But finally the trip had ended and you had landed. Taking your luggage you pull it behind you, amongst the crowd of people. Hoping to catch a cab to a hotel and collapse for a few hours or so before dinner. Though like any other city international or national you had to be wary of your belongings being stolen. When walking out to get one there was whole crowd, at least twenty people were in the mess from your eyeballed estimation. Groaning you weren't exactly in the mood to fight for a ride, and waiting for the activity to disperse was crazy talk.

Your smaller form plunged into the group, a rough elbow or two came at your arms but it wasn't anything you could handle. Joining the shouts you try to call for a cab, one or two people would hurry along when they had finally grabbed the attention of a driver. Then you managed to catch the eyes of another but were shoved out of the way by a burlier man onto the ground. Your exposed skin slid on the concrete, causing you to physically wince as the scrape developed blood, pain radiating up your arm.

Then a foreign pair of arms proceeded to support you, the sting slowly fading away. "I hope you're not hurt too bad, I saw how hard he pushed you" Your e/c eyes take their gaze from your minor injury to a blond haired male. His soft blue eyes seemingly filled with sincerity, when helping you back on your feet."Thank you" You told him "It's nice to know someone isn't rude". He took the compliment then went on to ask where you were heading to. "Just a hotel" You respond hesitantly. "Maybe I can help you, it won't cost much to take you to the one you're looking for" The thought was at least a little worth pondering but you felt otherwise on accepting it. After all just because someone helped you off the ground doesn't mean they won't try to snatch your money, passport, or even all your luggage.

"That's a nice offer but I think I'll chance the fair of the cab" You respond while taking out a wallet, you slipped out a few euros and set it in his hands. "I would rather not have trouble when I just got here, so take the tip for helping a stranger"

The blond expressed a momentary look of astonishment before accepting the money you willingly gave him. A moment later you finally managed to hail a cab abliet running towards it while doing so.

Giorno watched the female slip away with a quick stride in her step, gripping the currency he had in his hands the situation wasn't hard to grasp. Acautious traveler not even fazed with the offer of a cheaper ride being right in front of them. The usual tourists or foreigners on business must've desensitized him some from expecting more vigilant people like her. It was a smart move to give him a bribe to not sneak through their bags. But for now being the head of Passione he had other matters to worry about aside from passing strangers.

However he wasn't opposed to seeing them by chance if they decide to further their travels across Italy.

Making it to the hotel with out any hitches, you sigh in relief wanting to just fall over onto the soft mattress waiting for your body to sink into its form.

But there was an injury you needed to take care of before you could attempt to relax. Pulling out a small bag from your suitcase you take out the first aid kit and pull out a bandage and disinfectant. Going straight to the bathroom, you turn your arm the injury better. Only to find there was a lack of any scrape, which perplexed you as there was indeed blood that had dripped onto your shirt. It couldn't have been any higher as no sign of any dridown your arm was non existent. Your eyes furrow thinking back to when that blond male had helped you back up.

"Strange, did he have something to do with this?" You questioned in confusion

"But if he did I sure wish he were able to remove bloodstains too..."