Don't Leave ~ Yandere! Narancia Ghirga x Reader

*as part of the request a person asked this fic uses gender neutral terms!*

Something about him and you meeting each other clicked. You learned of Narancia's struggles shortly after joining, How Fugo helped him back then to get a meal without having to rummage through garbage cans. You couldn't help but admire his determination to get his education as soon as possible. Though like a typical teen at times he dragged his feet and the ensuing conflict between him and Fugo never failed to surprise you. After all they were both ill tempered as they came.

The kerfuffle usually started with Narancia wanting a break after getting something wrong. The disinterest in the boy's eyes ever so easy to see as he played with his pencil. Meanwhile the blond male who was attempting to tutor him would become flustered over his incorrect answer right after showing him. Occasionally it would lead to an attempted stabbing or even a stand nearly being summoned but they knew not to kill each other. Rather the aim usually was to maim at the maximum.

So you'd usually take over after their little scrummage and help Narancia get back on track. The first few times you attempted this after joining, he didn't act differently from how he did with Fugo. However your persistence and patience paid off slowly as he began opening up to you. He got simple math problems correctly as you gave him an efficient way to remember to solve his questions. Eventually there wasn't a peep about a break or not wanting to do his problems, though that wasn't to say there still wasn't a few uphill battles now and then. Aside from that there were a few times that you had to go out on missions declared by the boss, leaving Narancia to himself and whoever else was staying behind if he wasn't in on the main action.

This time around he was stuck waiting with Abbacchio until they returned from their mission. The male felt bored just sitting in silence with his fellow member. 'Ugh' he thought to himself 'When are they gonna come back? It feels like forever since they left. His purple eyes kept in sight of the nearest clock almost consistently. He slumped over on the nearby wall distractedly keeping an eye for any signs of an enemy combatant that could pop up in a moments notice.

The taller male did observe his weird behavior "Hey, Narancia pay attention and keep eye out" he piped up stiffly "We don't know whose gonna come out at a moments notice once y/n and Mista clear out the building"

"Got it" The black haired male nodded searching for any signs of foreign movement . He knew he had to keep face, this why Abbacchio even spoke up. One wrong move and the boss could take your head without a drop of mercy. Well that went for all of them but the teen was particularly concerned with your wellbeing in question. It would just be a matter of time, he just had to hold out for now.

He could hardly hold in the questions in his head to ask you when you were finished with the mission.

Asking things like how it went, and if you were doing okay physically. The ravenette didn't exactly think of the most complex questions but he meant well. Just something about you made him beam with a weird sense of happiness to be around and he loved it, he loved the attention.

When you returned you noticed a glimmer in Narancia's purple eyes and of course answered his questions. Luckily this mission wasn't that exhausting so you were able to freely keep his worries at bay. After all what he asked was rather harmless in of itself.

Overtime you became well knit with the other member's under Buccellati's guidance. Enough that Narancia in particular seemed to wait for you eagerly to study when you all met up. It seemed normal in hindsight though you noticed that Buccellati wasn't sitting at his usual spot that day. You asked around finding out that he was helping a potential new member join the gang. Understanding his responsibilities currently you went over to the table where the rest of your compatriots were sitting. So coincidentally there was a space between Fugo and Narancia this time around.