Vitality ~ Yandere! Wammu x Bullfighter! Reader

Hearing the crowd shout your name was something you never thought you'd live to see, the adrenaline coursing through your veins. Most would revel like a drunkard intoxicated by the over abundance cheers for them. In your tailored clothing, you were center stage of this long integrated tradition, a matador. Much more lean and petite than what many expect a Bullfighter to be you had turned the tides of assumption when entering the ring. Observing carefully of a bulls movements during the part of lances, and acting on movement with your cape in hand. You rarely ever took a glance if a horse was gored by horns. The only blood that mattered was between yours and what you were expected to face.

But when it hit the final stage of it all, it was a masterful race to please the audience through successfully finishing off the bull.

In those moments you were looking at the animal dead in the eye, waiting to take aim.

It was enthralling, to feel a force of nature come right at you. Seeking to its head to recoil and sure then there was the charge. Back and fourth the two of you went as blood creeped off the sides of its neck.

With a triumphant cry of the crowds surrounding the area, you looked upon the bucking bull's corpse. Wrapping your cape up you gently bring your hand down onto it's still warm body. Muttering gratitude towards it in giving you a good fight.

That evening with the sound setting underneath the horizon, kids and even some adults would come up to you to happily congratulate you on your third consecutive win. No matter how perfect the audience saw you, the eyes of your own conscious would constantly keep pushing yourself to improve. Now standing in a field a friend of yours watched you carefully practice on a well made dummy.

"You know you work yourself too hard sometimes y/n" She commented watching your wrists flick gracefully with the sword you had in hand

"I can't help it...that's just the way I've always been" You sigh pausing to wipe the sweat off your forehead, when you made another hit your friend mentioned that you were the most humble Matador she's ever met. "I don't know if it's me but I feel like there are quite a few that stick their noses too high when the bull looks-" In that moment you froze in place, causing your friend to stop talking when you never connected the next hit.

It felt absolutely chilling, nothing that you had ever felt before in your life. Perhaps you were too used to the kind gazes of people passing you buy, but this one made you feel vulnerable. A moment later you heard the grass crunching, your friend put her hand on your shoulder. "How about I prepare dinner, even I'm fatigued and I wasn't fighting the bull" She was visibly pale, most certainly she heard what you had.

The two of you hastened your pace to your friends home, f/n now clinging onto your left arm as if her life depended on it.

As the night approached a tall figure exited the forest edge, one who had been following you for unknown reasons. Carefully trailed your path without a single step being audible to the human ear.

'I would think you'd only look at those who are capable of going against your power, Wammu'

'Considering they do not know of Hamon, I'm willing to take my chances if they get out of hand'

It was a rarity to see a woman take the reigns of a dangerous sport, no less successfully slaying three bulls with little trouble. Having only so far gain a small glimpse of what you could do, he found himself more intrigued. With you keen to pause and leave the area in a moments notice made an excuse to try to see if chasing after a human female matador was indeed worth the trouble.

He was right near the residence, watching a door open. The companion closely watching you earlier had come out into the darkness. A basket firmly grasped at the side of their hip. She took a turn towards a small garden leaving room to be ambushed from behind. With inhuman speed Wammu's hand connected to the back of her head. Shortly after her body swayed forward, but never making contact with the Earth. The only way to garner the proper attention of a matador was risk.