Yandere! Josuke Higashikata x Delinquent!Reader x Yandere! Okuyasu Nijimura

Being a transfer student who had a record for getting into trouble often was problematic. You had a horrible mother but you never used that as an excuse to cover for your actions. She never complimented anything about you, forced you into things that you were utterly disinterested in whether it be academia or recreation related, verbal abuse you name it. Being raised with a woman like that was very unhealthy for your mind and body. You coped with her abuse by stealing things, getting into fights, not listening, skipping class, and vandalism. Your record with being offputting was very well known due to your defensive nature.

Nervousness and not wanting to deal with problems on a sensible level was part of it.

Such as the recent failure to get into the prestigious high school that your mother seemed to want you to be in so bad.

"You don't even have the sense to study properly for the exam, you botched your only chance to get in the best schools in Japan"

Forcefully after she moved you and herself to Morioh and you took the entrance exam successfully entering the school. Your life started in this particular city but your problems simply followed. People didn't acknowledge you much due to your issues but most probably didn't care about a delinquent. Your grades were passing at the least but for several months you didn't find anyone who would attempt to talk to you. So everyday you'd walk to and from school alone, class you were generally quiet and to yourself, in general you kept your troubles outside of school for once.

There wasn't much confrontation from other students since you knew that kind of behavior like the back of your hand. Yet you felt like you had screwed yourself out of getting sympathy from anybody.

You wondered to yourself if that would ever change.

Walking from the high school that afternoon your thoughts were all over the place, wondering if your mother would be home or not. If she'd be standing there to try and control most aspects of your life or just tearing you down. Shaking your head you didn't feel like dealing with her crap, so you decided to walk around find something to do. Anything at all really since there wasn't much trouble making around the area. Maybe your spray paint stash was still hidden at that unbought house a few blocks down.

At an intersection you crossed over to the next street, there were a few female students walking in the same direction that you would be but you could probably ignore them. Crossing over the street you were about a good fifteen meters away from them but your eyes were peeled on the ground.

"Hey it's that transfer student" you heard one of them say aloud to the rest of them

"What are they walking down here for? They don't live down this street" another spoke up

A cacophony of voices were chatting behind you making guesses at what you could be potentially doing in the area. You decided to walk faster as you were being annoyed by their nosiness. They were prodding at your delinquency from your prior school and neighborhood. It reeked of snottiness and arrogance, you just knew these chicks were trying to egg you on.

"I heard she beat a girl up for schoolwork once"

"Or how about defacing that one guys place, ended up giving him a black eye after decorating his house with pretty graffiti"

"There are other delinquents at school too but I never see her with them, she must be a really bad apple if they don't let her hang out in their circle"

Not turning back you had a bad feeling that they were up to something and it was best if you just hurried off. You attempted to walk faster but a foreign hand clasped onto your wrist over the strap of your bag. There was a female with dark black hair cut into a bob style looking at you with a distant gaze. "What do you want?" You grumbled looking at them with disdain.