Opulent Imprisonment ~ Yandere! Kars x Reader

A/n: Apologies if this one isn't the best, Kars was kind of difficult to write

*TRIGGER WARNING* *just in case*

"Once we leave on the early tommorrow, I'm asking you to please get out and don't look back until you're somewhere safe" Her voice dominates the room, worry clearly laced in her order. Lisa Lisa had been a longtime friend of yours, you knew everything that she had to put her life on the line for. All for the jewel that would put the world in peril if it were claimed by those...pillar men. "I will I promise I won't waste a second" You told the woman with confidence. After all you were one of the few that had an idea where the group was going outside of their circle. Knowing that you had to drop running the lodge for some time because of the dire situation. You'd drop everything to protect them if need be, and that included the life's dream you stood inside.

"Oh and one more thing..." You were taken away from your various thoughts, her long brown hair sweeping to the side as she approached you face to face. "If you see anything, run and don't look back" You nodded before she took her leave up the stairs, taking a look around you decided to start packing. Only a small bag, with the need to high tail it out of the area. There wouldn't be any sleep tonight, your guests as well as your own life was in danger. It was hard to say whether you were prepared for anything in the middle of a harsh winter, not with something seemingly supernatural anyway.

Time slowly ticked away, your eyes pulled to the soft clicking of the grandfather clock in the far right corner of the lobby. When it came time to knock on the door of each of the traveling party's rooms, you did so solemnly. Wishing them all the best of luck on their travels, before your eyes they were out the door. Leaving you alone in a large and currently vacant inn. It would be the crack of dawn soon, the time you intended to leave. As these men couldn't walk in the daylight without the possession of the red stone. A comfort but a curse with the current time, paranoia could easily settle in. You paced around in the meantime to keep your wandering mind from worrying. When you decided to look up to the second story opening, you froze in a panic.

It was a shadow, an uncharacteristicly large one that you could compare to the man named Joseph Joestar. But you knew not a soul outside of the party you had booked, was staying the night. Your eyes dart back down, taking a moment before looking back. The trace of any presence had ultimately disappeared, but you were far from comforted by the thought they were gone. Adrenaline kicking in you rush to your private quarters down a small hallway. You wanted to believe this was just your mind playing tricks on you, it was hard not to be high strung or even paranoid during a time period that put your life at risk.

A faint but audible creak put you over the edge, it was terrifying but you knew you had to keep silent in order to slip under the awareness of whoever might be lurking your halls. Cautiously avoiding the boards of wood that creaked under the lightest of pressure, you were close to the entryway of your room. With baited breath you hoped to snatch up your belongings and climb out the window unseen.

The very thing you had in your mind, you heard slide open. Now it was clear someone was invading your property, which if the case you could only suspect there was another invader if that silhouette you saw earlier was indeed a person. The bitterly cold air snapped you back to concentrating on your room. Something with weight gently made the floorboards moan, they were definitely of greater mass if that was the case. At any rate you knew you needed to get out of there, nothing mattered any more other than making it out of your own lodge alive.

You try to backtrack down the hallway, only to hit a mass that could've been concrete if you hadn't known any better. Your breath hitches in surprise, and with a sharp turn you were greeted with a large male. The indescribable Violet eyes pierced your frail and vulnerable e/c ones,