Deeper than Love ~ Yandere! Jotaro Kujo x Reader Part 1/2

A/n: this fic will be split into two parts, it makes it much easier for me to type this. I hope you all understand ~<3 (it's nice not being stiff after typing so much)

What most people thought of Jotaro Kujo from the outside was much like an iceberg drifting in the azure ocean. They only saw the top, believing if they avoided what they could see they would be safe. On the contrary they never bothered to observe below the depths of the surface. Much like that many people assumed He didn't really have much to offer when it came to particular emotions. Even though he was swarmed by girls wherever he stepped into, there were rumors he had other interests. He was simply a rude ass that didn't give a damn in the world. The high schooler had no objection to admitting he was blunt and would be so harshly. There wasn't a doubt that was all that people saw in him, but that didn't mean he couldn't feel anything.

It just had to be searched for.

Rain had recently fallen, coating just about everything with a damp gloss, Puddles accumulated on uneven ground and the sides of streets that had poor drainage. The sounds of footsteps splashing up the small amount of water still coated on the sidewalk echoed on the quiet street. Those steps belonged to you y/n l/n, a student that had just transferred from outside of the country to go to school in Japan. Your father lived here while your mother lived in the U.S and for high school you decided you would live with the former of the two. Now that you had gained your bearings on adjusting, making friends was another story. People had already made their bonds with others who have been around them since their early childhood. You on the other hand were an outsider, an unfamiliar that was hard to attract attention to.

Not being one to complain you at least hoped you could meet one or two people to be friends with, just to be less lonely here. Sighing you kept walking until you heard something speeding down the roadway. A vehicle with a driver who seemed to have no qualms of slowing down on a wet road. Your body braced for the frigidly cold water to hit your body, but it never came. Something had blocked it all, and when getting a proper look the reason was obvious why. In front of you, a male whose customized uniform was now soaking wet stood solemnly. His eyes were obscured by a hat that was cut in the back. When his head finally did turn you were met with deep green eyes which made you freeze on contact. With a bulky and tall stature his gaze was the equivalent of a death stare, even though you knew he meant well by the act. "Where the hell did he come from? I didn't see him walk behind or in front of me before this..."

Either way that was nice, rather unexpected though. "Uh thanks..." You managed to spurt out trying to figure out something else to say as well. Nothing came to mind however, leaving the two of you in an awkward silence for a couple minutes. It looked like he was about to purse his lips to say something, but it was interrupted by the call of several school girls. "Jotaro!" They called in a sweet tone running up to him, each of them examining his appearance. You took advantage of this and darted off, leaving the guy to deal with the fangirl clique that had gathered around. A weird tingling sensation came over you, but not wanting to look back you weren't able to see the fact the green eyed male's stare was locked on your form.

Even without looking you knew there was something up with him, but at the moment you'd rather just keep going and think of nothing of the event other than as a kind act. Throughout the day you'd hear the same girls talk about how Jotaro had gotten himself soaking wet. Not that it mattered since one of them managed to get his uniform cleaned for him before the end of the day. That was certainly some dedication for a guy they had a crush on. You never did hear a single peep surmising that he had protected you from the water, but supposing how much they talked about the six foot five teen it wasn't much surprise that a new girl would be forgotten immediately.