Masquerading Desires ~ Yandere! PB Dio x Lesbian Reader

*Im briefly apologizing here I've been having a bad case of writers block but I hope to get more out as soon as my little rut can subside

Happiness was fleeting at your age and it became more evident the older you had grown. Political marriages were everywhere, taking care of the house, bearing children...that wasn't your thing. It would never would be either as you consistently by some incomprehensible miracle had sabotaged your previous suitors in a hand of marriage. Whether they were happy about it or not was an entirely different story. Your father described you being difficult, stubborn, and even ungrateful for the arrangements made. Not that you gave a damn, your interests conflicted it was as simple as that.

That afternoon you were kicking at the grass making your way to your neighbors the Joestar family. You had become friends with George Joestar's son Jonathan in your early childhood. Even though his father insisted table manners you found something admirably pure about Jonathan. You two would hang out together and many times play or pet Danny on days that were slow going. At times you confided in the male who sworn secrecy of your attraction to women and it's issues. The both of you looked out for each other in a platonic relationship like brother and sister. It kept you sane...

You arrived at the front of the premises and noticed something out of the ordinary contrary to what you normally saw. There was a stagecoach setting in front of the Joestar estate. A young strange male around your age, blond, and a seemingly firm demeanor exited. Even from this distance you felt something wasn't quite right with them. It felt as if they had an ulterior motive, even though you hadn't properly met them face to face. With a deep breath you stride over when seeing Jonathan exit the household most likely to befriend this new person.

Immediately when doing so a sharp stare burns into your skull from those brown eyes of his. You look to Jonathan who reassured you everything would be fine. Shortly after the meet George Joestar explained the happenings of the strange male to you. His name, Dio Brando who lost his father not long ago. Even with the explanation that a debt was owed to Dio's father for saving the Joestar's life and bringing his son into the family, it didn't sit right. You watched the exchange between him and Jonathan and shortly after pulled your Joestar friend out of earshot of the blond outside the corner of the great mansion that was the Joestar estate.

"Do you think you'll be alright with...Dio?" You asked him

"I think I'll manage..." He responded "I want to try and get along with him, even though he's a bit jaded"

"Just a bit?" Your left eyebrow rose with doubt

The taller and much more masculine blue eyed male put his hands on your shoulders. "I know you're worried but I can handle this y/n, please just trust me at least a little". You sigh responding it's not that you don't trust him you were just a little concerned or rather suspicious with how a new adopted brother was going to work out, just with how he seemed to carry himself around your dear friend. Still if Jonathan said he had the situation under control you couldn't convince him to consider otherwise. You decided to drop the subject and act like nothing out of the usual had occurred.

A rough sound caught you off guard as Jonathan's dog Danny ran barking towards you in the goofiest fashion you've seen yet. The huge spotted dog came immediately towards you and nudged your legs to pet him. With a soft smile on your lips you bent down and started petting him behind the ears. "See even my dog is trying to get you to relax...you come over here to have a little free time y/n not fret over my family" He commented and you sighed knowing he was right with the implications behind those words. Though still you'd be damned if you ignored that blond and you were sure your gentlemanly friend could at least sense it a little bit. He could be naive at times but when his smarts did shine through he could catch onto suspicious acts in an instant.