Unrivaled Intensity ~ Yandere! Jotaro Kujo x Reader x Yan! Kakyoin Noriaki

Gentle poking came on your shoulder as you faced forward in your desk waiting for the teacher. You turn to your friend who was eager to tell you something. "Alright spill it what's going on?" You sighed nonchalantly.

"He's finally back after that extended absence" she told you casually "You know who I'm talking about"

"You mean the not hard to miss tall guy that sits towards the back that you couldn't miss from a kilometer away?"

She sighed with a reluctant smile "Ugh quit that you always get me with that humor"

"I try" you shrug turning around before she stopped you with her left hand

"Come on aren't you possibly wondering what Kujo Jotaro was doing the past few weeks?" Her voice was a strained whisper to prevent the said student from overhearing.

"It's not really my business to know, it might've been something really personal" You responded

With unfortunate timing as you turned around you accidentally caught eye contact with the said student in the back. You froze up and continued to turn back hoping that little stare of yours didn't mean much. Even then you could feel yourself pale, you weren't used to being around someone so tall let alone have them stare at you.

Lunch rolled around and you walked out with your friend in tow in silence.

"You look pale y/n...did you accidentally make eye contact with him?" She asked you

You nodded.

"Well I'm sure he didn't think much of it, like do you know how many girls stare at him from a distance here? I don't think a little accidental stare is going to matter in the long term" You could feel f/n pat your shoulder in reassurance. She then went onto explain he was a bit rough around the edges and had a bit of an attitude. Often he'd be yelling at squealing girls when he was annoyed, and continued in the explaination to make you feel less embarrassed.

"At least you don't really know him, he doesn't know you and this all should be forgotten in about a week"

"I'll take it as a plus, but he's still in our class...doesn't make it less awkward" you laughed a bit

Your friend put her finger on her chin in thought "Ah yeah guess you got a point...okay how about we go buy lunch, I'll pay for the favorite meal you like at that one place if that'll keep your mind off it"

"You're a life saver you know?" You said oddly relieved

"Its just what I do, trust me I've humiliated myself plenty of times around other guys and I'll guide you on the short road to recovery...and besides it was kind of my fault for making you turn around in the first place"

Before you and f/n headed out she told you she needed to go to the bathroom real quick before you would head off to pick up lunch. That left you standing outside of the girl's bathroom waiting for her. It didn't seem too bad once the crowds started to die down in the halls. One of your teachers came out to approach you, seemingly hopeful to see you were still in the school.

"Ah I'm glad you're still here y/n I need to ask you a favor if you don't mind doing it"

Reciptive to them you asked "Oh sure what do you need?"

They held out a paper to you holding a list of books written in order "I just need you to head down to the library and pick up these books for me whenever you're done eating lunch, I'd be grateful if you'd do it"

It didn't seem like you had anything to lose so you agreed promptly.

"Make sure to bring them right to the workroom and set them on my desk, I'll be quick to inform the other teachers you're allowed in on my behalf" You nodded in understanding and they thanked you for helping out before excusing themselves back to their space. Your eyes then promptly fell on the paper carefully reading each title and author of the books.