Your Next Move Is... ~ Yandere! Joseph Joestar x Reader

New York City was supposedly an oppurtunistic place for people at least that was what your mother told you when you moved here from your old town. It had been six months and you weren't sure if this city was all that cracked up to its reputation. It didn't feel worth moving away from your friends and what you had already established. Here in this hodgepodge of a city it felt your identity had been stripped and you blended in. Sighing under your breath various thoughts circulated through your mind mostly fixating on the doubts of this place.

A stranger bumps into you knocking you off your balance causing you to curse as you stumbled forward.

"Watch where you're going next time would you?" You growled irritated

The man probably around his mid twenties to early thirties gave you an uncaring look before looking back. Before your eyes drifted away you catch his right arm move in a suspicious way. Immediately you feel through your pocket and notice that your pocketbook had been stolen. Your e/c eyes glare at the man still walking down the street in a casual manner.

'Another reason to hate this place...damn pickpockets' You thought to yourself before giving chase

The man immediately caught on and began running himself, your strides began to lengthen as you sped up to keep up with this slick bastard.

He darted into a more crowded street and You shouted "Hey! Someone Help! That guy stole my pocketbook!"

A few people gave weird looks in your directions, others were still chatting without a care in the world but no one budged an inch to assist you in your predicament. Groaning you began breathing heavily as you were not used to exerting yourself this much. You began to lose sight of the man that had pilfered your pocketbook. Eventually you come to a complete stand still trying to catch the air back into your lungs. Maybe at least you could find a policeman to inform, hopefully they'd do their job.

So you began wandering through the crowd aimlessly looking for a uniformed man that upheld the law. You would think that they would at least have a couple out around this area with this many people. It seemed almost hopeless in even doing that until you felt someone tap the back of your shoulder. You stopped in your tracks to see a much taller male, a very well built teen holding your pocketbook in his hand.

"Must be new around here huh? These streets are filled with no life thugs who gang up on unsuspecting people"

You blink as he holds it out to you gingerly for you to take it back into your possession. Eventually you gain the wits to physically grab the pockegbook and put it away. "Uh yeah...I am" You told him "Guess that makes me an idiot for not paying attention"

The brown haired male looked at you with a bit of bemusement "Rather harsh on yourself, I've witnessed girls much more stupid....a girl like you shouldn't do that" He offhandedly commented.

You smiled to yourself before looking into his green eyes debating whether to tell a complete stranger about the reasoning, keeping it short you replied "Thank you...but let's just say the cynicism is rather recent"

"Oh and Thanks for the help too" you dug out the pocketbook and took out some change

"Buy yourself a drink somewhere, you deserve it" You winked before sauntering off

Joseph stared at the change he received from you "Nice~ extra change in my pocket" He said to himself with a smirk. Even though those were the words that slipped out of the teens mouth, there was something else he also felt about this situation. The wink was honestly an unexpected sucker punch. He wouldn't mind another "accidental" meetup if you'd do that again for him, it was cute. He could make it happen he knew the back streets of NYC like the back of his hand. That aside it wouldn't be like you would know it wasn't an accident, so there wasn't really harm in finding you. At least this was the Joestar's own logic anyway.