Grotesque ~ Yandere! Prosciutto x Reader

Approaching midnight, it felt odd walking alone on the streets by yourself without anyone else. Although Buccellati did ask if you needed someone to come with you, as he could arrange a way for backup to come with, you had declined the offer. What you were going to do in just a few minutes was something you rather do alone. He didn't push any further as he trusted your judgement on the task. Which in all honesty was just a retrieval mission sometimes it required to dig through deceased corpses with your stand. Kind of morbid, but that was just how your stand was.

The address you were given was well hidden from crowds or any potential foot traffic that could come along. Arriving, the door opened with ease as you softly pushed it open. If you recalled correctly the boss had ordered a hit on these residents, former gang members who didn't give their percentage of the cut of the money they made from drug dealing. This area was a big money maker for potential clients, perhaps their greed took over their clarity of mind. A stupid decision considering they were in Passione with a ruthless boss who didn't tolerate betrayal or failure.

There wasn't really a need to think of them any longer anyhow, you had a job to complete.

Your feet softly make the floorboards moan from the newly added weight pushing down. Less than ten steps later, the tip of your shoe hit something solid. It was a corpse but you noticed their condition wasnt something you were used to seeing. The man on the ground looked decrepit, but by their clothing you could tell they would've been in their mid twenties. There was no doubt in your mind that this was the work of a stand, and more than likely it was from someone that partook in assassination.

With the brief look over you squat to examine the body for anything that might be of value. You found a nice fresh stack of lire on the right pocket of their jeans. The jewelry they had on was quickly confiscated into your possession as well. As it stood the amount of money, with including the nice jewelry they bore was adding up fast. Before you moved on to remove anything that was considered profit from the boss's drugs, you made sure to look into their body with your stand. It's hands felt around in the intestines and bowel regions. Once concluding there was nothing in the body you sealed the body back up and moved on.

In total there were about four other corpses in the house, there were several cases of various drugs still lying around, and you found a good chunk of money stashed away behind the dry wall and other places. Packing everything in a suitcase, you quickly accounted for how many kilos that each bag had, the money, and any items that might have been bought with the drug money. As much as you hated seeing the substance that destroyed lives in your possession, you took a chance with the extra money. You knew how your captain felt on the matter especially since it usually ended up in kids hands in many areas but you did it anyway.

It seemed everything was ready and you walked right out the door like it had been a quick visit. The only sounds were the clicking of the wheels on the sidewalk and the soft taps of the shoes you were wearing. Within moments you made it to the street where you were instructed to drop off the items. The exchange was swift as the man who came to take the suitcase cane in less than two minutes. You were discretely handed a couple of bundles of the goods, presumably a cut of the money from whatever the value of those drugs and the combined items amounted to.

After putting away the money you lost yourself in indistinct thoughts while walking back to the hotel room you were staying at for the night. On your way you ended up bumping into another person. Instantly you could feel the intensity of their glare shoot right through you.

"Sorry I apologize" You told them while trying to make sense of their facial features. This street was darker but you could just make out their hair was a lighter shade, as were their eyes, and the fact they looked to be wearing a suit but they quickly turned away from you noticing you were trying to put together their appearance. "Keep walking my looks aren't your business" they grumbled before walking off.