Lolo

Just a heads up, this one shot is not all jolly-goody like the last ones.

In this one shot, Ruru and Kylie had Amir and they're not married yet. So basically, they're in a situation like Kylie and Aljur.

Inspired by an article I read a while ago that shattered my heart.
-------
Kylie sat down staring at her phone with her son in her arms. She was thinking about texting her father again. You see, Robin hasn't seen his grandson. It's either he's really busy or really tired. He could never really visit their house.

She carefully picked her phone up with one hand and adjusted the baby on the other. Hesitantly, she clicked her father's mobile number to text him. Typing and deleting words, she didn't know what to say.

"Pa, kamukha niyo po anak ko, puntahan niyo na."

Send.

Seen.

After a few seconds, her phone notified her that Robin replied. Once again, she picked it up hoping he would say he'd finally visit.

"Talaga, anak? Nakakatuwa naman."

She sighed, still no signs of a visit. She glanced at her two month old, staring at his angelic face while he was soundly asleep. She let go of her phone and gently ran her fingers through his jet-black hair.

"You're gonna meet Lolo, my love. Don't you worry, Mama's gonna find a way," she whispered.
'What's the big deal if he doesn't see his grandson?' you may think but, Amir meant so much to her. Just like any other mother, her baby was her most treasured possession. Robin seeing her son would be like her showing him her well-earned trophy.

Amir is gonna be two months old in a week and, still, Robin never got a glance of him. Yes, she discussed the thought of them visiting her father's house but, his reply was always,"Huwag ngayon, Anak. Pagod ako," or, "Walang tao sa bahay."

She couldn't help but think he didn't want to see his grandson. She shook of the thought.

No, it couldn't be. This kid is his grandchild.

She looked out the window of their car as Ruru was driving. They were on their way to Robin's house.

If he wasn't gonna make an effort, they were.

Kylie looked back to the car seat in where her son was in. Amir yawned and slowly awakened. His eyes were drifting in many directions as if he was trying to figure out where he was. She smiled at him.

"Hi, baby. You're awake na," she cooes as the baby shifted his sight towards her direction. Ruru took a quick glance at them and grinned.

"Gising na ba yang baby na yan?"

"Opo, Baba. Gising na po si ako," Kylie answers in behalf of the baby causing him to snicker.

"Love, andito na tayo. Doorbell muna tayo di kase bukas ang gate eh," he said. Kylie suddenly felt nervous. She didn't know why.

Ignoring the loud beating of her heart, she got out of the car and took the baby out of the car and stood before the tall gates of the Padilla Residence. She took a deep breath and used her pointer finger to press the doorbell.

She was answered by a helper, "Ay! Ma'am Kylie andito po pala kayo ni Sir Ruru."

"Opo, Manang. Paki sabi po kay Papa na andito kami," she said smiling to the maid and leaning her head on Ruru's shoulder.

In a short while, the helper was back. She smiled apologetically at them, "Sorry po, wala po kase sila Sir Robin dito eh."

Then they heard the feminine voice of Mariel screaming, "Babe, si Isabella!"