Girl's Day In

"Mama, you said we're gonna have a girl's day," Noelle pouted.

"We will, Sweetheart. Let Mama finish the dishes first, okay?" Kylie smiles at her little girl and continued rinsing the soapy dishes.

Noelle squat on the floor and watched her mother intently. Her head was tilted to the right. That was the position Kylie saw her in.

"Yes, offspring? Why are you staring at me like that?" she said picking the lass up.

"Will I look like you when I'm bigger?"

"Maybe. Why do you ask?" she replied stroking the girl's hair as she walked to the couch.

Noelle sat on Kylie's lap and continued staring at her, "Kase Ashti Sanya always calls me Kyliet because I'm liit na Kylie daw."

"You mean maliit na Kylie," she chuckled. "Maybe you will look like me when you're bigger, but we don't know that yet."

"Okay," she replied shortly. "Mama, let's play salon!"

Kylie laughed at her young one's excitement, "Alright, come on then, little girl."

"What would you like me to do to your hair, Ma'am?" Kylie asks her little 'customer'.

"Can I have my hair colored please?"

"What color would you want it in, my lady?" she laughed and went through her daughter's hair ornaments searching for a clip-on colored hair extension.

"Blue please," she grinned.

She carefully clipped them on and covered it with her hair so it looked natural, "There, so pretty."

"Do I look pretty na, Mama?"

"Lovie, you're always pretty."

"It's your turn," she grinned and held up her plastic curling iron.

Kylie's chinita eyes widened. Her daughter could be brutal with that thing. Ruru once complained to her with lipstick on his lips that his luscious hair almost got pulled out from his scalp all at once. Now, she was terrified, very much so.

"Baby, you wanna play something else? Tea party?" she smiled nervously.

"But I really wanna curl your hair," she whined. Her perfect shaped pout making an appearance. It was a good thing she wasn't Ruru, otherwise she wouldn't be able to say no to that pout. Well, most of the times she was able to.

"Do you promise to be gentle and not rip Mama's hair out?"

"Yeah! Yeah, I promise!" she beamed.

"Say it properly please," she instructed and sat down on the little chair in front of the vanity mirror, which was also little.

"I promise to be gentle and not rip out Mama's hair," she smiled crazily.

"Better not," Kylie whispered under her breath.

Noelle started coiling her mother's hair around the plastic material gently with her little fingers. She started pulling it out as gentle as she can and Kylie closed her eyes.

"Done!" she proudly exclaimed.

"Thank you, Lovie," Kylie grinned thankful she didn't end up with an empty patch on her head.

"Now, let's have a tea party," she beamed.

"I was thinking of baking."

"Yeah, baking! Let's bake cupcakes!"

"Cupcakes? Are you sure you don't want, well, I don't know, raisin spice bars?" she grinned. She knew her children inside out, so she knows Noelle would totally dig in to the spice bars more than she would with cupcakes.

"Raisin spice bars?" the girl asked with eyes wide with excitement.

Kylie chuckled, "Yup, and cinnamon on top too, yeah?"

"Yeah!"
-
"Noelle, don't lick the spoon. The batter has eggs, Lovie," she laughed.

"I like eggs," Noelle pouted.

"I know, Baby, but it's uncooked and you can get sick," she touched her nose with her flour-covered finger.

"Mama!" she giggled.

The youngster shoved her hand in the bag of flour and threw a handful of it on her mother's face. She giggled again.

"Such a silly little lass you are, my love," she laughed and threw flour back at her offspring.
-
Kylie watched as her daughter munched on the spice bars and smiled. She was so takaw now. She had a 'big girl' appetite and it was seriously so cute watching her gobble her way through her meals.

"So good," Noelle sighs.

"You full yet?"

The girl shook her head no and got another piece. She took a big bite out of it and extended her hand to reach her mother's mouth.

"Bite," she lovingly instructs.

Kylie smiled at the sweet gesture and took a small bite out of the bar, "Thank you, Kikay."

"I think Kuya and Baba already ate."

"And?"

"We can finish this," she beamed.

"Takaw," she pinched her little nose.

"Just like Baba!" she giggled.

"I love you, Noelle-y bear."

"I love you too, Mama," she muffled through a mouthful of food.
------
I miss Ybramihan so much, more than words can express. Hayy!

Vote, comment, and leave a suggestion (seriously, guys, leave a suggestion).