Mornings 2.0

Ruru groaned. He woke up to the blinding sun on his eyes. Like that wasn't irritating enough, Kylie wasn't there when he reached out for her.

   He slowly opened his eyes and confirmed that the other side of the bed and the co-sleeper was empty. He grunted and got up, not bothering to fix the bed which will probably get him into trouble with his wife. He grabbed the breath spray that they keep at the bedside table (because bad breath isn't good for early morning make outs, guys) and sprayed twice.

   Still topless with his hair in a mess, he walked downstairs. They weren't at the living room so they must be at the kitchen. And he was right. Amir sat on his highchair and was shaking his play keys, entertained by the shackling sound it made.

   He picked him up and kissed his chubby little cheek, "Hey, Buddy. Where's Mama?"

   The infant waved the colorful, plastic keys and chanted, "Mamamamama!"

   He chuckled, "Silly boy, that's not Mama. But Mama's that loud when she's mad, huh?"

   "Yes, and Mama will slit your throat with a knife if you don't stop talking to our son about me like that," Kylie said loudly from the kitchen causing Ruru to shake his head and laugh.

   This girl, really, how can you not love her?

   He slowly crept his way to his wife. She was cutting up tomatoes and mushrooms with her apron loosely tied on her waist. He hugged her from the back and buried his nose in the nook of her neck.

   "You know what else Mama is other than loud?" he muffled.

   "Get away from me, Bastard. I'm cooking," she said tried to remove his hands from her waist.

   "Nuh-uh. Again, you know what else Mama is?" he said and lifted his head.

   Kylie rolled her eyes, "What?"

   "She's hot as hell," he whispered and nibbled on her ear.

   Kylie swallowed her own saliva as her cheeks started burning. She cleared her throat trying to resist the urge to moan as Ruru placed open-mouthed kisses on her neck and smoothly crept his hand under her long shirt to tuck both his thumbs on the garter of her shorts.

   "R-ru, sto-op that please," she struggled to say as Ruru sucked on her 'spot' just at the boundary of her neck and shoulder.

   "Hm? Stop what, mi amore?" he asked in between kisses.

   Shit! He just called me 'mi amore'.

   "That th-thing you're doing."

   "What am I doing, mi amore?"

   "T-turning me o-on."

   "Nuh-uh," he refused stubbornly.

   "Love, sige na. I need to make breakfast."

   "Go ahead and make breakfast for our son. I'll have mine when he's done," he said double meaningly.

   "Love, please?" she pleaded.

   "Okay, fine," he said and bit her neck.

   Kylie squeaked," Ru!"

   "That's a punishment for leaving me alone in the bed," he smirked.

   "Fucker."

   "That's right. I'm the fucker and you're the fuckee," he winked before his wife's palm playfully landed on his face.

   "Loko ka!"

   "But you love me."

   "You want me to throw tomatoes at that ugly face of yours?" she said with two tomato slices in hand.