Honeymoon

This is not necessary, really it isn't. Kylie's pregnant already and everything, but Ruru insisted they still have a honeymoon. It's for experience purposes he said. It isn't that Kylie didn't want to do this, it's just that she wanted to be practical for the baby. Ruru, on the other hand, said that they should just have a minimal one, but still go on a honeymoon. After quite a while of bantering over the topic, Ruru won, which is a miracle. So they decided on going to Male, Maldives.

   Staring at his pregnant wife sleeping on his shoulder, he smiled at how peaceful she looked– far away from the grumpy, hormonal monster she was a few minutes ago. He kissed her head gently and she stirred awake, her eyes fluttering.

   "Hi, my love. That was a nice nap wasn't it?" he cooed clearing her face from hair.

   "Yeah," she said just above a whisper, sleep still prominent in her voice. She looked around and realized they were still in the plane. "Babe, are we there yet?"

   "Obviously not," he answered earning him a spank on the arm.

   She yawned again, "I want cheese."

   "I don't think they have cheese on a plane, my love. You're gonna have to wait," he says gently, crossing his fingers so Kylie doesn't throw a hormonal tantrum.

   "I know," she pouted, "and I hate it."

   "It's okay, Baby. As soon as we get off this plane, I'll get you some cheese, okay?" he kissed her forehead and removed the armrest to cuddle her closer.

   "I want something else too," she says.

   "What else does the love of my life want?" he leans in closer because her head was snuggled up to his chest.

   "You," she whispers and nibbled on that fleshy part of Ruru's ear.

   Ruru's eyes widened and Kylie had to cover his mouth when he said, "Holy shit, you serious?!"

   "I'm sorry. It's the pregnancy hormones," she apologized bashfully and buried her face in the nook of his neck.

   "Well, tell the pregnancy hormones that I'm starting to love them," he joked earning another slap on the arm. Ruru placed a protective arm over her tummy, which made her look more like she was bloated than pregnant, and caressed it. "Just a few more months, my love."

   "Six months to be exact."

   "That's quiet long," he pouted, but then he leaned down to kiss her belly. "That's okay, Jellybean. You can take as long as you want, just come out healthy, okay? We love you."

   "Jellybean loves you too, Love," she smiled running her fingers through his hair.

   Then, the cabin crew notified that they were about to land and the seatbelt sign was on. Kylie smiled at Ruru and rubbed her belly, "We're almost there."

   "Ooh, somebody's excited to get to the bed," Ruru said in a singsong.

   "Loko!"
-
   "Love, oh my God! This place is wonderful!" Kylie stares in awe of their honeymoon villa.

   It was standing on the sea which was leveled and it had a private little pool inside and a set of stairs leading to the seawater. Their was a hammock hanging on the edge of the little viewing platform. The bed had rose petals shaped into a heart with the towels shaped like swans. The whole place smelt like the sea.

   Ruru crept up to Kylie and hugged her from the back, resting his head on her shoulder. He planted a kiss on her cheek and gently slid his lips from her cheek to her ear, not leaving her face once.