Bench

Kylie's being weird, very weird. She has been so clingy for the whole day, not wanting to be out of Ruru's sight for more than a minute. Dropping kisses and hugs every now and then. It's weird because she usually isn't this clingy. I mean, she is clingy, but it was just to a whole new level.

She ran towards Ruru sitting on her couch topless and snuggled up to him. Ruru wrapped an arm around her and kissed her head, still pretty focused on the TV.

"Babe, I have to go. It's getting a little late," he said looking at her wall clock.

She hugged him tighter, "No, don't go."

"Lovie, I have to sleep early kase hectic ang schedule ko bukas."

"Don't go, Ru," she said in a little girl voice.

"Baby, I have to. I'll see you tomorrow, don't worry."

"Dito ka nalang matulog," she insists.

He really didn't understand where the extra clingy-ness was coming from. It was cute, yes, but there must be a reason why she's like this.

"Why are you so clingy today, Love?" he finally asked.

"I am not being clingy," she disagreed.

"You're not being clingy pero kung makakapit ka sa akin daig mo pa ang tarsier," he joked.

"You're mean," she pouted.

He gave her a peck, "Don't pout like that."

   "Only if you won't go," she said firmly.

   "Love, I still have to do the Bench show tomorrow. Magwo-workout pa ako tapos taping tapos workout nanaman."

   "Don't do it nalang please?"

   "Don't do what, Love?" he looked down at her.

   "The show," she said letting out her best puppy eyes.

   His forehead wrinkled and then his face relaxed. He started laughing, stretching his lips and showing his dimples. She hit his bare chest slightly. When she saw that he didn't stop, she flicked his nipple with her fingers.

   "Aray uy! Ang saket nun ah!" he said rubbing his chest with one hand. "Bakit ka ba kase nanga-ano ng utong? Kung gawin ko din yun sa'yo?"

   "Sige, subukan mo. Madadagdagan ang mga ex mo, sige!" she threatened.

   "Wow ha! Clingy na nga, mapagmanakit pa. Iba ka din, Padilla," he joked.

   "Hindi naman kita sasaktan kung hindi mo ko tinawanan!"

   "Hindi naman kita tatawanan kung hindi ka masyadong territorial, Mahal."

   "Huwag nalang kaseng magflaunt please?" she begged.

   "Hindi 'yun pwede, Love," he cooed.

   "Eh bakit si DJ hindi naman yun magf-flaunt ah," she reasoned.

   "Lablab, iba yung sakanya iba din yung sa akin."

   "Bakit ba kase kailangan mag-pants ka lang?" she said practically wrapping herself around his whole torso.

   "Gusto mo mag-brief lang ako?" he kidded earning him a slap on the chest.

    "Hindi nakakatuwa, Ezekiel, ha," her voice suddenly got a little more serious.

   "Lab, wala akong magagawa. That's what they want me to do," he explained.

   "Love, you know I'm a very giving person, right? Pero pag akin, akin talaga."