Chapter 15

.:Author's Note:.

Winston at the top. 🤤

I honestly hated how the last Chapter 15 came out. I felt like it was rushed and it wasn't content that I could be proud of. So, I took it down, fixed it up, added a lot more details, and ta-dah! 🤗

I feel like this was how the chapter should've been in the first place, and I just needed time to work on my story (which I finally got to do after weeks of school work).

I hope you enjoy! ❤️ Please excuse any mistakes; this is unedited.

***

Jonathan's POV:

Excitement coursed through my body as I ripped my key out of the ignition and hurried back to Winston, half-mindedly locking the car doors behind me. I wasted no time in planting my lips back on his, cupping his face so that he couldn't escape the intimate contact. He walked backwards into his house, pulling me with him, not once separating from our lustful kiss. I used my foot to shut the door behind me before stripping him of his jacket.

My feet moved on autopilot as Winston continued to blindly guide us towards his bedroom. We undressed each other, discarding piece after piece of clothing determinedly. I didn't have to look behind me to know that we had left a trail of garments as we kissed, only pausing a few times to catch our breaths.

In no time, we made it to Winston's bedroom entrance, both only covered by our underwear now. I paused, licking away the saliva that connected us before staring at Winston's flushed faced. He whined slightly as he tried to fuse our lips back together, but I tugged lightly on his soft strands of hair, catching his attention.

"Are you sure about this, baby?" I asked lowly, wanting to get the clear go-ahead for me to indulge myself and explore every inch of his body. My cock stood at attention between us like a well-trained soldier, pressing against Winston's taut abdomen. There was nothing more that I wanted at the moment than to be buried deep inside of him, feeling his tight ass squeeze me like a vise, but I knew that I would have to control myself if he truly wasn't up for it.

"I need this." Winston replied just as quietly after a moment's hesitation. "I need you... please." He continued, pressing a chaste kiss to my neck, followed by my cheek and then my lips.

I groaned as I absentmindedly nodded my head and took control of the kiss, plunging my tongue into his mouth without warning. He moaned, which was music to my ears as my cock twitched in my boxers. I ushered Winston into his room and onto his bed, breaking the kiss momentarily so that he could get comfortable in the center of the queen size.

Once he settled, I drank him in entirely, taking note of how flushed he was from his face to the tent forming in his underwear. I licked my lips hungrily as I watched him shiver in anticipation, eyes hooded with obvious lust. He nibbled on his bottom lip and stared wantonly up at me.

I took my time getting onto the bed, stalking my prey. Hovering over Winston's shaking body, I pressed a short kiss to his forehead.

"Relax..." I coaxed before burying my face in the crook of his neck. I sucked on his sweet spot, enticing small puffs, and moans from him. With a grin, I settled between his legs and gyrated against him, feeling the wet spots that formed on both of our boxers.

"J-Jonathan." Winston panted, spreading his legs wider for me.

"Yes, Winston?" I answered before nipping his earlobe. My hands skimmed down his sides to grip his thighs, folding him a bit so that my hardened membered nestled between his covered ass cheeks.