PART FIVE

Okay so maybe every normal person wouldn't push him into the pool. But I an not a normal person!

Then it sunk in, I  pushed him into the pool. I actually pushed Tom Holland into a pool.

Ha I'm gonna be in so much trouble for this.

But my victory dance didn't last long because he decided to pull me along with him. I internally face palmed.

I was just so consumed with thoughts that I wasn't even in control of my own actions. So I pushed him and his quick reflexes pulled me along with him.

The fall happened in slow motion.

His strong arm wrapped around my waist. I looked up as my eyes widened. His face a had a big stupid grin. I felt like slapping it off his face.

So everyone rushed outside to see what happened. Both our heads popped up out of the water. I looked at Tom and the grin had not left his face.

At that moment, I had the sudden urge to strangle him but i contained myself knowing that I would make the scene even bigger than it was.

I could hear so many voices but the main one that I heard was Brittany and her annoying voice, "BABE, BABE ARE YOU OKAY?? TELL ME YOU ARE OKAY! She said rushing and nearly tripping in her heels.

But Tom didn't even look at Brittany, he kept his eyes on me. I let out a little laugh at Brittany's calls for attention. Then I glanced over to Zendaya who was talking Snapchat videos of me and Tom.

"ZENDAYA WHEN I GET OUT IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed while laughing. And then I looked down... and the dress I was now see-through because of the water. And my face went red in embarrassment.

Luckily Jacob came to my rescue and handed me a towel. I stepped out of the pool and dried myself up. Zendaya came to me and engulfed me in a hug. I tried to stay angry with her but couldn't help a smile from appearing on my face. I could still feel Tom's gaze on me though.

I turned around and glared at him but it soon turned into a laugh.

This was me, playing off how mad I actually was.

I was ready to kill everyone so I grabbed my keys and phone, and I left. Without saying goodbye to anyone.

a/n whatta wonderful turn of events.

comment if you like the book so far and vote because ;