PART THIRTEEN

Finally I heard the front door open and close but I was not sure, Harrison barged in and yelled "YOU ARE SAFE!"

And then he saw how we were standing and bursted into laughter. I stood there, face extremely red and Tom grinning behind me. I grabbed another towel and went to change in my room.

While I was walking I heard Harrison say "Both of you are always put into the weirdest positions. First the pool incident and now this." He erupted into laughter again, I couldn't hold back a little laugh.

Once I was changed you went back to the living room. "Enough laughing! We still have a certain someone to worry about. She's going to turn up soon again and we won't be ready." I said to the guys.

They both stopped laughing and nodded. "You know what, I think I should go to her. Then she will leave you alone." Tom says.

"No! You can't do that! She will hurt you and if you try to defend yourself she will tell everyone. I mean everyone!" I said. Just while I was saying this, there was a knock on the door. All of you froze. Who was it? Was it Brittany?

I looked at Tom and Harrison for help but they were both frozen. I slowly moved towards the front door. I tried to see whose car was outside. But I couldn't make out who it could be. Once I reached the door, I opened it. And in shock I scream "OH MY GOD!"

Tom and Harrison come running to the front door and Tom said "What the hell is wrong with that psycho?!"

a/n brittany is pSyChO

Love you my nice potatoes