Chapter 6

((Hey sorry this took so long :) I had a long weekend and worked for most of it, so sorry :D))

~~~~Jack's POV~~~~

"S-Sean... What are you doing here...?"

Her voice comes out merely a whisper. A part of me hated the fear that shone in her eyes, but another part.... It almost seemed exhilarating.

"You know... Just needed some new clothes... wanted to say hi...."

I shrug nonchalantly taking a step forward. I feel Anti smile in my head as she takes a step backwards, back almost hitting the door.

"But you're... you're s-supposed to be-"

"Locked up? In the madhouse?"

I finish her thought with almost a growl. I shake my head slightly trying to control my anger.

"No... That place is for crazies... And. I'm. Not. Crazy."

I can see her gulp, eyes wide, and hands shaky.

She put you there Jack.... She threw you into the loony bin like it was nothing....

Anti pipes in. Instead of my usual wishing he'd shut up. I listen, and feel my hands clench at my sides, nails digging into my palm almost painfully.

"S-Sean...."

"Jack..."

I snarl making her visibly flinch.

"Jack... I-I never said you're crazy.... But you do n-need help."

She takes an almost brave step forward, keeping her voice as calm as possible though it continues to shake.

She's called you crazy so many times Sean.... She thinks your some sociopath.... Just look at her... She's afraid of you...

As Anti speaks I take a step forward once again, almost feeling like I no longer controlled my own body, but I did...

"J-Jack..."

I barely hear her, taking another tentative step forward, feeling my anger grow, the flames fed by none other than the demon in my head.

Why don't you show her how scary you can be? How scary we can be...

I feel his smile in my head grow, and it is nearly matched on my own face as I step forward once again, only an inch or so away from the fearful female.

"S-Sean..."

Her voice comes out again, speaking my real name... and I feel something snap. Pressing her against the wood door with my frame I pin her there, my eyes boring into her now terrified ones.

"It's Jack...."

She gulps again, her mouth opening and closing timidly, but no words escaping her.

"You put me in that terrible place, Signe.... It's your fault...."

I let my voice shrink to a small, intimidating mumble, eyeing her features carefully as I feel my left eye burn, and I could almost see the green.

"J-Jack..."

Her voice comes out softly. I see a small flash in her eyes, and before I can react I feel a sharp pain as her knee connects with my groin. Reeling over with a groan I see her run passed me and down the hall, slamming a door closed once she entered.