Chapter3:The Hitmans List

"You're Boyfriend Maxwell comes here ".
__________

My Beloved Boyfriend Maxwell...is a Hitman?

For a long Period of time i stood there,a look of daze bewilderment and Exhaustion were on my face, along with a Look of Surprise.

"So what you're saying is that my Boyfriend Maxwell is a Real Hitman who goes after People?" The Frail Cashier Girl Nods her Oval shaped head.

"He Actually dropped a List of people he was going after and i somehow Picked it up". She reveals the Paper Pushing over to Me.

"I want you to Have it".She says smiling up at me,whilst placing the Slip of Paper in my hands folding my fingers around it.

She Smiles once more before placing the Pistol and it's ammunition in the Bag.

"That'll be 35$". I hand the money to her whilst placing the Pistol in the Large Bag,along with the ammo.

"Bye".She smiled

"Good bye ". I Smiled back at her,as i exited the Store i grabbed the Slip of Paper that the Girl gave me out of my pocket.

I Pause in my Tracks reading the Paper Aloud to Myself:

The List:

1.Paul Qelo.

I Had Heard Maxwell talking about a person named Paul Quelo before,he Claimed that Paul was a long time relative but i didn't believe,and Besides

Why would i want to shoot one of his Relatives?

I began to Think about the familiar name once again before getting an idea,i should be able to investigate around the house and see if i should find any evidence resulting to the name.

I continued walking through the crowded streets of Las Vegas until i returned to my slightly disheveled condo,as i opened the door to my room i could smell the familiar aroma of Incense blowing in the room.

Someone or something had been in my room,feeling slightly concerned and scared i fixed my posture now very alert.

I briskly walked my way through the nooks and crannies of the apartment whilst picking things up as i gone,it finally led me to the apartments fire escape.

I traced my hands against the window pane trying to visualize someone trying to Break into my home,and i had found just what i was looking for.

In the corner of the window there lay a tiny scrap of paper that had my name written across it in black ink,retrieving the paper quickly i eyed the note suspiciously before opening it quickly and reading it aloud ;

Dear Ms.Mathhews ,

I have held you're precious boyfriend Maxwell captive and am willing to give him back on only one condition.

I Will give him back if you kill the people i tell you to,if you try and bypass my rules...

You'll Never see him Again.