PART 2: KENNA THE NOTORIOUS LOVER

Synopsis; After the Tragic death Maxwell Carlton Kenna's Ex-Fiance she had no one to talk to, no one to hug, no one to share her emotions with...

But Jax.

And even though Kenna's life were shattered into pieces, Jax was the one to pick up the pieces, but what will happen when one person falls for another in the Nick of Time.

Will there sacred relationship last?

Or is it too early, to love again ?
-------------------_-_-_-_-______________

Author and Character talk.

KiyannaBooker207 aka author: Hello Fellow wattpaders i will be talking with the characters today, let's first start of with the amazing action packed and Flirtistic Jax Alvera.

Jax; HELLO everyone I'm stoked to be here.

Author: I'm So happy to have my favorite character with me on stage!

Jax: I'm happy to be here beautiful [He Winks]😍.

Author: I have a question?

Jax: Yes Mi Amore?'

Author: Is that British accent of yours real?

JAX: Actually, it isn't but I was told by my parents that i did One good impression of a British guy.

Author: Can you do it now?

JAX: Hello ma love a Lit'll cold i see?[He winks once again this time at all of the fellow wattpaders. ]

Kenna: Showing off Again Aren't you?

Kenna walks onto stage a grin on her face.

Author: That brings us To our second guest y'all all know her as the beautiful and talented Kenna Mathews.

[Kenna sits down on Jax's Lap whilst grinning].

Kenna: Hello me friends.

Jax: Now Kenna why the hell are you on my lap?

Kenna: Because it makes you Blush

Jax > Blushes whilst looking the Other way.

Author: Rumors has it that you and Jaxy Boy over here are secretly dating behind Maxwell's Back.

Jax: Actually we're not hiding behind anyone's back me and Kenna are together outside of the book and Maxwell AKA blonde boy knows already.

Maxwell: You Sure about that?

<Maxwell appears from behind a Curtain completely shirtless whilst holding up his two middle fingers > he walks over to Kenna whilst placing a kiss on her cheek.

Kenna < Actually Jax you are such a Hypocrite, me and Maxwell are together and i don't know why you said I'm with you.
__________

After a small argument....

Author: So Kenna What was you're favorite scene where you got to see Jax and Maxwell?.

Kenna : I Love the scene when Jax Kicked open the door and fell onto me and then he asked me what my name was and i was like....

Kenna and Maxwell : The Illuminati Conformed now get off of me you nearly broke my Windpipe. < They burst out laughing.

JAX: <Scoffs >

Author: what is you're favorite childhood show, mine's is House of Anubis.

Kenna: Mine's Is The Winx Clubs

Author: OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW

Author: Okay guys I believe that this is all the time we have, Until Next Time BYE Y'ALL. !!!!