Ch.14- I'm going to find a way to make it without you

Chapter 14- I'm going to find a way to make it without you.

Writing this big plot twist had me feeling bad and sad at the same time, It was a hard time even though y'all might have not known Maxwell that long.

Featured song for both Chapters: Run to You- by Whitney Houston.

And

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On 😍😊❤

And Before we could even react the Gun that was in the Masked Figure's  hands detonated sending the Sharp bullet...right into Maxwell's Heart.

....................

That was it.

My fiance was shot and Killed.

By a Masked Figure who i had no idea was.

"Maxwell!!!" He Collapsed onto the floor head first a pool of red blood spilling out from the wound in his heart. Maxwell eyes shifted over mines before a tear had fallen from his eyes.

"Maxwell, babe please don't cry I'm going to start crying to". But at this moment i was already sobbing loudly, Maxwell sobbed too i didn't know why .

"K-Kenna, I'll always love you but we all know that I'm dying, I can't hold onto my life anymore and Kenna I'm So-"

"Don't you dare say sorry..Maxwell I love you know matter what happened or what you did. I'll always love you and i probably don't think I'll ever get Married again since you're always going to be in my heart ."

Maxwell shakes his head before cupping my cheeks, a tear had fallen from my cheeks onto his hands and before I could say sorry, Maxwell placed his lips on mines and kissed me Passionately, more passionately then ever before his hands securely on mines.

Maxwell pulled away shuddering lightly before his eyes settled on someone behind me, i turned to see that it was Jax, jax turned to look at me before wrapping his strong arms around me burying his face in my shoulders .

"Kenna and  Jax  I know that ya'll miss me but you'll find someone else that you love as much as you loved me, he'll probably be closer then you think ". He says winking playfully.

Even though Maxwell was slipping away from me, he still was his silly self.

My Maxwell.

"I promise you Maxwell ". I said grabbing his hands in mine's. " That the person who killed you will rot in Hell for eternity ". Max nods his head before his eyes began to flutter .

"Goodbye my love ". I always love you ". Those were Maxwell's last words before his eyes fluttered once more before his grasp on my hands loosened and his eyes fluttered close.

"Maxwell!" I Screamed so loudly that someone who had been standing at the curve turned and stared in my direction seeing the scene before me, they ran towards the police station.

Jax eyes appeared from behind me and he pulled me off the ground away from Maxwell's Dead body. I covered my mouth not wanting to witness anything else, I closed my eyes and clung onto Jax's shirt crying with so much pain that Jax had to pick me up off the ground.

"Maxwell!". I screamed aloud once again, Jax pulled me closer to him and i collapsed onto the floor in front of him only to see that the Mask Figure had left.

The rest was Such a Blur.
_____________________________

Chapter 15.- R.I.P my Love

5 hours later

Song for chapter : Run to You - Whitney Houston .

After the tragic events, the police got involved and we found out that Maxwell had Indeed Died but we also found out that the Mask Figure had been claimed to cause Several Mass Murders in the region of Las Vegas.