Chapter 8- It's thanksgiving day!!

"BABE WAKE UP!!!!!". I Heard before i felt a Large Figure Jump Onto. me there Bony Chin hitting the top of my Skull hard, but what alarmed me was the crushing sound of Someone's Chin, i flickered my eyes open to meet Jax, and he Wasn't happy.

Well At least Not Anymore.

I looked up to see Jax clutching his chin, and a distressed moan escaped his Lips, i immediately Shot up Running to His Aid, i looked at him and saw that his lip and tongue were bleeding.

"Omg, Jax you Okay?". I Said whilst touching his Jaw, he growled indicating that he wasn't okay not at All, i cursed at Myself whilst hopping off of the Bed and to Jax's Aid, i grabbed his hands urgently whilst whisking him off into the bathroom.

I Sat Him Down on the Toilet whilst asking him to open his Mouth, i sucked my teeth at him Whilst asking him Politely Again, this time he Obliges and i open his Mouth too see that....

His Tongue was Bleeding, immediately I took Action by telling him to go to the Sink and he Obliges Once again walking over to White Sink.

He washed his Mouth out and in the End he was able to pause the bleeding, he looked at Me smirking tremendously before grabbing my hand, he bent down before me whilst kissing my feet for some reason.

"Ummm, Jax What are you doing?". He smiles up at me before rising from the floor and give me a big Passionate Kiss, i overreacted whilst wrapping my legs around him kissing him  Deeply.

"Uhhm, K-Kenna remember? We have Guest ". And just like that i remember that we did pick up my best friend's for the Thanksgiving party.

I immediately jump off Jax and he blushes at me before turning away. I Chuckled whilst intwining my hands with his as we Both Walked out of Our Room, our guests were somehow already Up and we met them in the Kitchen.

The First Person to Greet me was Indeed my best friend Jace, he ran over to me enthusiastically whilst hugging me, he pulls away from Me Abruptly.

"Dang You Smell like Jax". He says making me blush slightly, Jax Blushes also whilst Clearing his Throat. "Of Course she Would Jace it's not like they can't touch Eachover."

"You are Thinking Wrong Elena ". Jax says making Elena laugh aloud, i rolled my eyes at her and she Protested "What? Then Explain To Me Why The Hell Does it smell like Jax Literally Sprayed all of his Cologne on you". I Roll my eyes once again avoiding the question.

"How Do you know how Jax Smells Elena?". I Say whilst sending her a glare, Jax Chuckles whilst wrapping his arms around me. "Since you Guys really want a show, how about i Give you one ". And at first I'm confused.

But then Jax Does the Unthinkable.

He grabs me in his embrace squeezing me so hard that i shrieked, he literally Smashes his Lips Onto mines whilst grabbing my bottom, immediately I push him away whilst breathing Erratically .

"That..that was unexpectedly disgusting but Awesome ". I Say whilst Blushing real Hard, every boy in the Room including Jax began to Whoop and Cheer immaturely.

All the Girls Just Clapped there hands rolling there Eyes at their boyfriends, Claire and Blaire the Twins looked up at me whilst smiling.

"When do we Eat?". Was Blaire and Claire's exact words, they both said in Unison and in Sync. And that's exactly when me and Jax Both had said.  "Telempathy Moment ".

The Both of us including Claire and Blaire began to Chuckle, the others just stared at us in Sheer confusion.

"But Really, when can we eat?". Claire had said her eyes looking at the Turkey that lay on the stove. "We will eat later on today, but for now my maids will be making some breakfast ". Claire nods her head but frowns.