Ch.1▶I woke up and you weren't by my side

I Awake on the left Side of my bed, my head throbbing and a pain erupting in my head. "Had the migraines come back again". I think to myself. propping my hands behind me i pull myself up and out of the hard bed.

Surprisingly when i turned my head to greet My Boyfriend Maxwell:

He wasn't there.

"Maxwell!! " I Call his name aloud, my eyes scanning every corner of the small two bedroom apartment, i sigh in despair, failing to find my Boyfriend.

I finally head into my small bathroom, examining my face in the big square mirror planted on the wall, the bath tub and or shower was placed on the side of the bathroom, while the sink was just below the mirror.

My eyes Scan the mirror, i then look up above the mirror to find a sticky note placed on the damp wall.

I immediately grab the Sticky note ripping it off the wall, i examine the Sticky note looking at it up and down, i turn it over to reveal a note, Saying:

Call Maxwell.

I grin at the note, pushing it in my pocket i walk out of the large bathroom, returning to my Small bedroom, my phone laid on the dresser, i grab it enthusiastically dialing his number.

The phone rings and i put it to my ears, waiting for Maxwell to pick it up so that I'd tell him off.

"Hello ". A mishevious voice mutters, surprisingly not Maxwell's, it sounds like a women's Voice.

Is he Cheating on Me?

Annoyed by the girls high pitched voice i blurt aloud,in a forceful tone:

"Where is Maxwell ". The Girl is About to answer my question when i hear static hit the phone and a whole different voice answers me:

"We've kidnapped him. The words hit. Me like a thousand pieces of glass, sticking into my soft, flawless Skin.

"You-Ve what?" I answered back, beginning to panic, my steady breaths begin to turn into ragged breaths. I slide to the ground my phone to my ear.

"I Swear, if you put one hand on him you're going to be killed!" I could hear his devious chuckles on the other side of the phone.

"And if you try and hurt me ". He briefly pauses but then continues after a long moment "I'll have no other choice But to kill you're precious Husband ".

"He's not my husband, he's my boyfriend ". I correct him a tear threatening to fall from my eyelids .

"Well then, why is there a 24 karrot ring in his pockets, probably going to propose to you, or someone else?" The words had Triggered me and rage Began to Boil in my veins.

"He didn't do anything with anybody". There was a soft Chuckle on the other end, goosebumps began to grow on my Sun Bathed Skin.

"Well ". The guy had Replied "That's what you think, i bet you know more than you think you do about you're perfect little Boyfriend ".

"What's that supposed to mean "? I asked him whilst standing up from the floor, i began to Pace around the Room .

"Well you're Perfect little baby, had killed my only son, and it wasn't by accident he planned it ". The guys soft gentle Voice had now Turned threatening and Rough.

"How can I get him Back ". I had asked almost immediately not Caring about his problems when my Boyfriend's life was Literally in Danger .

"I'm Not giving him Back ". He answers

"Listen to me you son of a B*tch! I want him Back Right F*cking now or I'm going to cut you're Head off!!!" I Screamed so loudly that the Neighbors had started knocking on my door, quite concerned.

"Kenna". The Voice was Maxwell's, he sounded like he had no hope and that he had no Self esteem Whatsoever.

"Max, where are you ". I asked him sounding more concerned then scared.

"I'm on-". Before Maxwell could describe the location the line had went dead and there was only Static sound left Behind.

I Screamed in Frustration before slamming my fist against the plastering on the Wall, a tear had been Threatening to fall from my eyelids, i wiped it away staying Positive.

"I'm Gonna find him ". I had Reassured myself.

"No Matter What ".