Chapter 18

Chapter- 18

Song for Chapter: Sevyn streeter ft. Chris Brown- It Won't Stop. 😍

I sat in the Kitchen whilst conversating lightly with Peterson, we laughed and smiled and had a great time, all before Jaxen Stormed into the kitchen, he didn't even look at me.

"I should umm talk to Jaxen ". I whisper to Peterson before giving Him a hug and walking towards Jaxen who was leaving through the second pair of kitchen doors.

I  grabbed Jaxen's arms whilst pulling him back. "Babe please can you look up at me, i would like to apologize about everything ". He looks at me and frowns.

"I Get it, you're a grown woman and you get to do whatever the Hell you want, but please let me be by you're side while you do it ". I Nodded my head and walk closer to him.

"I Don't Want to loose you like you don't want to loose me ". I Nodded my head understanding what he was trying to say.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you ". I say whilst wrapping my arms around his waist pulling my body against his, he smiles up at me his hands on my shoulders.

"You're always saying sorry ". He Says whilst placing his lips on mines whilst placing his hands on my bum, i immediately pluck him his hands making him flinch and yelp.

"If you like it then you should have put a ring on it". He smiles at me whilst replying. "Did you open the box i gave you?". I Shake my head.

"May you pass it to me?". I Nodded whilst digging my hands into the back pocket of my jeans, the box was small and black leather coated it.

I slide the box into Jaxen's hands and he clicks it open whilst kneeling beside me on one knee.

"I know you practically answered my question but i just want to confirm you're Choice. Kenna Elizabeth Matthews Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?".

At that Moment Peterson and Genevieve filed into the hallway seeing the Position me and Jaxen were in, Peterson looks at me and then back at Jaxen his expression turns to a grin and so does Genevieve.

"Will you Marry me?". I Smiled at Jaxen and Nodded, he shoots up and off the floor in a second wrapping me in his arms, i turned to look at Genevieve and Peterson who were smiling.

Jaxen smiles at me and i smack my lips onto his whilst wrapping my arms around his neck, he chuckles whilst his hands traveled down to my waistline and i push him off of me.

"Nope". I say, he chuckles whilst placing the ring on my ring finger, i beamed a big smile and wrap my arms around his placing my head on his shoulder.

"Even if we don't have anywhere to stay but here, this is truly the best day of my life ". Jaxen looks my way and grins his famous grin.

"And even if in a Matter of hours the house will explode, causing the police to Get involved, i truly have the best and most loyal fiance i Could ask for ".

And Jaxen was right.

Even if our world was crumbling down before us.

We have eachover.

And that's all we Needed.

_________________

A few Hours Later.... 

I awoke on someone's comfy bed and felt something soft bump against my legs, at first being my delusional self i thought it was a Dog.

But when i turned to look in front of me i saw Jaxen at the end of the turned, his back was all i saw.