Chapter 11: You're the one i want

"Surprise!" Jax screamed behind me pulling into a tight hug, i scream in sheer joy before running over to Maxwell, he caught me in his arms immediately placing his lips on mines kissing me Passionately.

I'm abruptly caught off guard before pulling away from Maxwell's grasp and staring into his eyes a serious expression on my hard face.

"You lied about being my boyfriend, this was a hoax, Maxwell why didn't you tell me you were a Hitman?" A Guilty look falters onto his face and he smiles weakly before replying in his soft voice .

"It's because i didn't want you to think that our relationship was just a Hoax, i actually really ,really like you Kenna and that ring that Clementine was talking about was yours ".

At this point my mouth was Gaping open.

"Speaking of Clementine ". Jax had said interrupting our tiny little reunion."Where is the Lit'll Bitchbag ". I Laugh at Jax's remark whilst turning my attention back To Maxwell.

"We Should go, guys ". Maxwell adds grabbing my waist and pulling me Against his Chest "We don't want Clementine to know we're here".

"Oh, but i already knew ". A soft seductive voice said, i turned my attention to where the sound was coming from and was met face to face with The one and only:

Clementine.

Or i thought that was him...

"Clementine". Jax Muttered under his breath inching closer and closer to me. I grabbed Jax's Arms along with Maxwell's. Bracing ourselves to attack.

"I'm so happy to see that you brung...Kenna bear here too ". I Roll my eyes at Clementine before replying "We're not Here to stay Clementine ". A big laugh erupts in the air before being replaced with an almost lethal voice:

"Don't push your luck ". And just like that the lights in the warehouse turn on.

And all Hell Breaks loose

I am separated from Jax and Maxwell and just like that a figure with blue eyes and blonde hair grabs me from my waist and pulls me Against them in a possessive Manner, he then proceeds by placing his filthy lips on mines.

The lights to the warehouse turn on again and i was utterly shooken physically and mentally when i saw who had tried and Groped Me.

It was Clementine .