Author's Note 😁😄😉👍 [IMPORTANT]

Dear Wattpaders,.

So Today instead of having to do boring work in Class (😍) we went to see A Really Great Movie Named Coco.

The Movie was basically about a cute little boy Named Miguel who wanted to pursue the dream of his so called fake great grand father who happened to be An impostor.

And That's Exactly When the movie gets good.

[Sorry, I Can't tell what happened next in the movie. 😁]

So Basically the reason I made this author's note is to ask of you guys to be kind, caring and good to you're fellow Spanish people.

I learned this lesson while watching this movie because it was so good and great that when the movie was almost over i began to cry [yeah I actually did cry, so did my teacher 🙄 ].

The Movie is heartwarming and i would recommend to anyone no matter if you're big, or small 😄.

That's why I ask to be kind those who are different from you are.

Mexican, Puerto Rican any ethnic group or race that show respect to you please...spread the love.

So also please spread the love to you're fellow black people too....because Yeah black lives and other lives matter to.....no matter what.

I am not the type of person to judge what people did in the past and don't hold grudges against anyone.

I love all who love me 😄.

I hope everyone who follows me or read my books have a beautiful happy and fantastic night 😁😍😄👍😉.

And please don't forget about COCO it's a really great and emotional movie ☺.

Sincerely,

KiyannaBooker207.

#All Lives Matter