Chapter 14

Song for chapter: BTS- Best of Me 😉😍. [A/N: I Freaking love these Boys 😉😄😍😍😍].

I Awoken Not In My Bedroom, in fact I was no where near there, my Eyes Adjusted to the Dim Darkness of the Room and i searched around it Frantically not missing a single feature, The walls were painted with pink and White.

And right Before me was a tray table, on the table lay snacks of any kind, But the thing that Caught My eyes were Jax's Teary Ones.

"J-Jax?". My Words Came out as a Croak, Rather Then a Concerned Whisper. When He Heard his Name his eyes trailed over to me, Relief began to now fill them .

"K-Kenna?". He Stared up at me, as if he didn't believe that i was Okay, that this was Too Good to be True, i nodded my head persuading Him That he Wasn't seeing Things Or Dreaming, he sighed In Relief and Stroked my Cheeks softly.

"What the Hell....Happened?". I Say Looking up at him in Bewilderment and Fear. "You-You Were Shot By One of The Masked Figures That Killed Maxwell". The Mention of Maxwell Made My Heart Swell Up.

"Where-Where Did i get Shot?". He Frowns When i say that before Rising from the Grey Hospital Chair and Walking to the Right of the room, where my leg had hung up in the air by a white cloth, he slowly placed his hands on my thigh pulling my leg out of the cloth exposing a stitched spot on my inner thigh.

"The Doctor Said that it'll heal, But What I'm worried about the most is that artery of yours, I'm scared that they'll-".

"Amputate my Leg?". I Guess, he shakes his head A look of fear on his face. "I'm Worried that You'll be Paralyzed , Permanently ". I looked up at him Whilst pulling his arms making him stagger over to me.

I placed his hands over my heart, letting him hear the Steady Beat of my Beating Heart, he smirked and Looked at me with so much Love that i thought I was Going to Explode .

"The Doctor Said that We'll Probably will be able to be Discharged By Tonight and if Not Then Tommorow Afternoon". I Nod my head whilst pulling Jax Against my side, he smiled at me and kissed me full on the lips.

There was no hesitation anymore.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and Kissed him Whilst my hands tangled Into his Hair, he sighed softly his voice coated with Lust, i kissed him Until my lips were swollen,probably because he bit Me.

His hands moved down onto the hem of my shirt whilst playing with it, as soon as i saw what he was doing i pulled away from him slightly out of Breath.

"Jaxen, we Are in a Hospital ". I Say whilst giggling at the Sight of Jaxen Loosing his control. He smiles and bends down beside me whilst whispering words into my ear seductively:

"I Really Wouldn't Care". He Had Whispered to me in his seductive And deep American voice, i gasped then giggled before hitting his arms playfully.

"So how about we talk about the decorations we want to have at the Wedding, like how about it being twilight themed". When he hears that he grins like a Chesire Cat.

"That's Very Genius of you ". He says whilst smiling brightly at me. "So I'd be Edward Cullen and You'll Be Isabella Swan ". I Smiled nodding my head.

"I'd like That". Just When we were about to Resume our Conversation Did The Doctors Come In, he looked at Me Sympathetically and i stared at him Confused.

"Hello Ms.Mathhews, Did you Just Awake?". The Doctor Had Said in a Loud, Booming Voice, i Nodded Slightly annoyed that he had Barged in On Our Conversation Like that.

"Well, We've been monitoring you're Health and have noticed that you had previous Leg Wound, that includes 3 wounds to you're right Leg that could Paralyze you." The Words Send Goose bumps down my back, But Jax Places his hands on my thigh rubbing it soothingly immediately i calm down.