Chapter 11

Jax's POV:

Movies- Ashanti 😉. [ You should really listen to it ].❤the beat is awesome 😄.

I was Completely and Utterly heartbroken.

My Eyes Flickered open and they filled with pounds and Ounces of Salty Tears, i tried and wiped my eyes but the pounds of Tears kept on coming.

She Broke Me.

Just like i knew she Would.

But Why? When it was Candy who said those awful things about my brother and her ex Fiance, i began to Sob , Sob like a little boy about to have a Tantrum .

I heard my phone Buzz before me and Kenna's Name popped up on the Black screen of my IPhone, she was sending me a Text.

And so i picked it up

5 messages from : Kenna

< Jax....tell me that you got this text >[ Just Now]

I Sighed and Tried my Best to Wipe My eyes, i looked at The Phone and Replied Back:

Jax: What do you want Kenna?

......

Kenna  < Please...tell me you're mad at me.

Jax: I am.

Kenna  < I'm....really really really sorry for slapping you in the face Jax, i usually don't get tantrums and when i do i React Crazily, I'm Really sorry Jax.

Jax: Hymph

Kenna  < Jax is there something you Wanna Say to Me?

Jax: Why..did you Break Up with me.

......

.........

KENNA < I only did it because..I'm still getting over my darlin Maxwell, you know that Don't you?

Jax: Yeah..I do Kenna...but how do you think i felt...when you just left me hanging like that, you Slapped me and then left Me Here when my whole house was nearly burned To Crisp.

Kenna : Like i told you Jax, i was upset.

Jax: Look Kenna you probably don't see my face right now but i still feel the mark on my cheekbone, Kenna I'm crying like really crying like a baby right now....and to have to come home in a broken house how'd you think i feel ?

Jax: Kenna. Just like you cannot live without me, i can't live without you..I lost two other people that i loved and then my soulmate leaves me...now I'm empty inside..kenna Because you my soulmate left me hanging .

................

Kenna: Jax...im so sorry.

Jax:  Well I'm sorry Kenna..if this makes you more upset but i have nowhere to live....I'm to New York city next week.

<Conversation Ended >

I Waited about an hour for Kenna to reply, to Care but...She Didn't.

......

5 hours later  : 8  P.M

After about 5 hours the Police officers left and i was left on the floor by myself my eyes glued to my pale fingers, i just couldn't Stop thinking about her.

At that moment, i heard a very loud kick coming from the Front door, but before i could actually see who it was, the Front door flew open slamming against the wall aggressively, leaving a dent in it.