Chapter 5- Better safe than sorry

Jax's POV:

Me and Kenna Reached the Mansion quickly then we Thought...and by Mansion i meant mines, Thankfully during the Journey she didn't go Unconscious and i was able to talk to her and support her.

When we Entered my Room i placed Kenna softly on the Bed whilst Calling the House Nurse, she appeared only seconds later a panicked look on her face.

She Looked at me frantically then chained her eyes to Kenna's now unconscious Body, she looked at me again then walked over to Kenna placing to of her pointer fingers on Kenna's Neck.

"She's Okay, and i could tell that the cause of her injury was a bullet that sunk into her  right leg and only a inch away from her Leg arteries." I looked at the nurse a nervous glint in my eyes and walked over to Kenna placing my hands on her Leg pulling them apart to see the wound.

"Do You Know how serious this is Mr. Alvera, if that bullet went any further, it could have Punctured her Leg Arteries causing her To be Permanently Paralyzed from the waist and down, causing her To loose the opportunity of being able to Reproduce ". I looked at Kenna with grief and sadness.

If Everything With Us and Kenna were good and we became a couple, i would love to Have a family with her, and i would do Anything in my will Not To Jeopardize the Opportunity even if it Meant Not Taking Her Own my Missions .

"Ms, is there anything I can do to prevent this from becoming Fatal or Very bad ". She smiles at me and places a soft hand on her arms

"Spend More time with her, stop going on these petty missions of yours mister and Be with her, especially since she's still grieving over the Death of her Late Fiance ". I Nod my head obediently.

"Now...can you please get the bullet out of her Leg before she bleeds to death on my Sheets". She nods her head obediently whilst fixing up Kenna's Leg, i had to spare some of my blood for her but it was worth It, i didn't want her to die because of me.

In Minutes her right leg wound had been stitched up and she began to Look less pale then before, in about 2 to 3 Hours she Became Conscious again.
_______________________
9:00 P.M: 3 Hours Later.........

Kenna's POV:

My Eyes Flickered open and close as i adjusted to the rooms bright lights, and just when i was Adjusting to the lights did they turn off and i was met with complete darkness, my number one Phobia.

But then I felt strong arms wrap around me lovingly, they reminded me of Maxwell and i whimpered in a low voice, but Jax heard it and his eyes flickered down to mines and looked at me.

"What's wrong Kenna Bear..you Okay ". I Nod my head whilst placing my hands on his chest tracing down onto his stomach, he shivers.

"Hold Me....tighter ". I say in a whisper, the words were so abrupt that Jax blinked sevrael Times Realizing what i Just Said.

"You sure...I don't want this to be weird ". I nod my head and smile at him Whilst kissing him passionately on the lips.

"Jax..I realized that I know that Maxwell is dead i realize that, it's just that i really want to be with you, you might not know Jax but you're healing my broken heart, that's why I now declare us boyfriend and girlfriend if you agree ". At first he looks unsure.

But he immediate turns happy as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him as we sat up on the Bed.

Just as we were about to kiss did he place his hands between us looking at me.

"Should you be doing this so soon, you were injured-".

"I don't care if I'm injured ". I say whilst grinning "I want to be with you, plus you still haven't replied to that question i just asked ". He smiles at me whilst nodding.

"I would love to be you're boyfriend Kenna Bear ". I Smiled at him Whilst giving him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Good night Boyfriend ". I Say whilst wrapping my arms around him and pulling him against my Chest. He Chuckles and smiles in Sheer Happiness.

"Good night Girlfriend ". He Replied placing his hands on my waist and placing his head against mine's.

Finally....Finally I felt Comfortable and Complete.
______________

I Awoke in the morning , feeling around for Jax i whimpered when i didn't feel him, opening my crust filled eyes i heard the Bathroom door Ease Close as i saw Jax appear a robe on his perfectly toned body showing part of his back.

"Good morning, My beauty ". He says whilst winking his accent thicker than ever, i smile at him Whilst propping my hands behind me whilst pushing myself up.

"Good morning Lucifer Morningstar ". I say whilst Joking around with him, he smiles again whilst walking over to me bending down before me. "Just because we have similar accents, it doesn't mean I sound like Lucifer Morningstar ". He places his hands firmly on my cheeks whilst placing a kiss on my forehead.

I Giggled like a Kid and Blushed.

He smiled at me and Intwined his hands with mines whilst grabbing my waist and pulling me off of the Bed and onto the dresser, i smile at him whilst leaning over and placing my lips on his, he kisses me meaningful yet rather roughly.

His hands tangled Into my hair whilst i placed my hands on his chest tracing up to his neck, but he pulls away from me whilst looking into my eyes, his hands letting go of my hair as he straightened himself up.

"Let's not get into anything physical ". He says whilst stroking my cheeks. "I don't want anyone busting in On Us". I Smiled at him Whilst nodding in understanding.

"Shall i Make you breakfast?". He says whilst rubbing his hands together and flicking his wrist looking at the time. "I Would love for you to make me something to eat ". I Smiled at Jax whilst winking playfully.

In Response he smiles at me before inching over to the Room's Doorway, whilst crossing the Threshold and into The Hallway. I followed after him even though my Leg Begun to Sting Due to the Stiches.

"So Jax, what about the Crime scene we left unannounced?, was there anyone find wounded or even Dead?". He Shakes his head calmly whilst looking into my eyes.

"Jax I think We've Done something wrong". Jax walks over to me whilst placing his hands on my back. "What's wrong darling, i don't get what we're missing ". I turn my torso in his direction to Look up into his Eyes Before saying in a Deadpanned Voice:

"I Think....I Think We've Assinated the Wrong  Person, Jax ".

TO BE CONTINUED 😀......

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER EVERYONE

IS ANYONE READING?!

I HOPE THEY ARE 😀😘

BECAUSE I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 🙄.

SO MY MOM HAD TOLD MY TEACHER THAT I WAS WRITING BOOKS ON WATTPAD, SO I HOPE THAT HE DOESN'T THINK THIS TOPIC IS TOOOO DRAMATIC AND OR MATURE.

BUT STILL....

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT Y'ALL 😊

AND STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

I 'LL PROBABLY UPDATE TOMMOROW 😀

OH YEAH AND AFTER I FINISH THIS BOOK THEY'LL BE A 3RD AND PROBABLY FINAL BOOK, SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT AND REMEMBER TO PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT MY BOOKS.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT 🖒.

SINCERELY,.

KiyannaBooker207 😁😊😉🤗