Chapter 13- I'm all alone. no one is beside me

Chapter13-

Song for chapter: My Everything- Ariana Grande 😄❤.

AND....

Just a little bit of You're Heart (Ariana Grande).

Note: 😁 Wattpad only let's me add one video and one Picture so please try and take time and search up the 2nd song on YouTube if you want to listen 😁😄❤.

After the Crying session i had in the bathtub I cleaned my Body fully before stepping out of the shower and cleaning my face off, i then grabbed my towel and wiped myself off whilst sliding on the outfit that Jax had picked Out for Me.

Speaking of Him. I Couldn't Stop thinking about him, and his beautiful soft Skin, beautiful hazel Brown eyes that glowed as if he were wearing contacts which i knew he Wasn't, and then i began to wonder.

Am I developing feelings for Jax?

Well Thanks Captain Obvious. I thought to myself, it was obvious that i was indeed in love with him....probably More then I loved Maxwell, which is tragic.

I sighed loudly before walking out of the bathroom door, past the threshold and down the Stairs Into the Living Room , i walked over to a big Bluetooth speaker whilst pulling out My Phone and pairing it To the Two Large Speakers.

I immediately picked one of my favorite songs from Ariana grande and Played it on the Large Speakers, The Name of the song Was My Everything

It was also an Emotional Song Also, i Sat there on the Couch and Closed my Eyes Whilst Mouthing The Lyrics To Myself Quietly:

I cried enough tears to see my own reflection in them
And then it was clear
I can't deny, I really miss him
To think that I was wrong
I guess you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
Pain is just a consequence of love
I'm saying sorry for the sake of us

He wasn't my everything 'til we were nothing
And it's taking me a lot to say
Now that he's gone, my heart is missing something
So it's time I push my pride away
'Cause you are, you are
You are my everything
You are, you are
You are my everything

I know you're not far, but I still can't handle all the distance
You're travelling with my heart
I hope this is a temporary feeling
'Cause it's too much to bear without you
And I know sorry ain't the cure
If I cross your mind, just know I'm yours
'Cause what we got is worth fighting for
'Cause you are

He wasn't my everything 'til we were nothing
And it's taking me a lot to say
Now that he's gone, my heart is missing something
So it's time I push my pride away
'Cause you are, you are
You are my everything
You are, you are
You are my everything

When The Song Ended i immediately stood and Pressed the Pause Button on my phone Whilst Unpairing my Phone and Climbing up the Grand Staircase and into the Second Bedroom Jax Had Set Aside, it was Identical to the Previous Room, But the difference was that this room didn't Have a Bathroom.

I Ran Into the Room and Cannonballed onto The Bed whilst Placing my head firmly on the pillows soft Cushions.

In Minutes....I Was Asleep.

5 and a Half Hours Later.....

I Felt Strong Arms Wrap Around my skin and pull me Into a strong Hug, as i opened my eyes i was met with someones lips on mines kissing me passionately, at this Point I was Wide Awake, i opened my eyes and was met with the one and only..

Jaxen Alvera .

"Jaxen!". I Say Springing Up and Off the Bed, he stepped back several inches Whilst Looking Guilty Yet Excited, he began to Protest but i ran to him wrapping my arms and Legs around him placing my head on his.

He Chuckles at First, But Then Returns My Gesture as he Places His Lips on mines kissing me Lively and Hurriedly, i chuckled and Pulled Away from Him Before Jumping Down.

"Jaxen! OMG I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T COMING BACK!!!". I Began Jumping Up and Down.

"Ummm Have You Been Drinking Darlin". He Asked Me Clearly Making Fun Of My Enthusiastic Anticipation. "For Being A Sleep for Over 5 Hours You Sure Are Happy". I Chuckled.

"I'm Just So Happy to see you, and also We Need to Talk About...Our Relationships Right Now ". He Nods his head and Gives me a Small Smile Before Placing his hands in mine's whilst literally picking me up and placing me On His soft lap.

I Smiled and Played With His Tie.

"Soooo, about that Fight We Had A Few days ago ". I Look Up at Him To See Him Staring Intensely At Me his hands tracing Over my Arm. "I'm Really, Really sorry Jax for Slapping you in the face...and then just running away from you like that."

He Smiles and Nods his head When He Hears That. "Kenna i don't care if you Slapped me, I'm still and will always be in love with you.. know matter what. " I Smile at him and he reacted unexpectedly his hands wrapped around my head cradling It.

"Kenna, Remember when Candy Had Said i liked you..more then you might have known."? I Nod my head whilst wrapping my arms softly around his Neck.

"She was Right, Kenna There's Something i really want to ask you but i know it would be a while before you actually wanted to do it " I Nodded my head eager to see what he wanted to ask.

"Will...Will You Take My Hands..In Marriage?".

To Be continued......😲😮