Ch 4- Two can play

Chapter 4 - Two can play

Location: 12th Grand Plaza hotel, LV.

Kenna's POV

I stood hand and hand with Jax his other arm on the gun in his pocket, behind us is Genevieve and Peterson, they were covering us so that no one tried to Hurt us. I also had my hands on my stocking that was tied to my Leg holding up the gun.

"You K, Kenna Bear ". I Nod my head whilst giving Jax a reassuring smile before grabbing his shoulder as we walked forward and into a Parking Lot.

As We Entered the Parking Lot we all decided that we should all stay together, and we all Agreed to it, Jax hands moved down onto my waist pulling me against him so that i would be protected by his big shoulders . I Smiled at him Whilst kissing his cheek abruptly , so abruptly that no one but us seemed to notice .

"We're still playing hard to get aren't we?". He says whilst walking at a slow pace, i chuckle quietly. "Maybe or Maybe not ". I answered back Winking.

"You're blushing Kenna ". He says whilst grinning mischievously like a big spoiled brat getting what it wants, and in this predicament that's exactly what he wanted.

"Well Maybe you know my weakness ". I say smiling brightly at him Whilst turning my eyes Forward my hair swating him in the Face, he grins whilst wrapping his arms around me pulling me Away from everybody and into the corner of the parking lot.

He smiles mischievously before placing his hands on my neck whilst grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him, he places his lips on mines once again this time kissing me passionately yet hungrily.

"J-Jax ". I say smiling so hard i thought my head would explode, i hear the rumbling of his chest as he chuckles a bit before replying in a happy voice :

"You know you like me ". He smiles at me before kissing my neck. "I do Jax it's just that you know I'm still getting over my darlin Maxwell....and it would be disrespectful to start a relationship with you..so soon ". He pulls away from me whilst Nodding his head obediently.

"So I'll still be waiting for you ". I say whilst stroking the stubble on his cheekbones, in response he smiles whilst placing one more kiss on my lips before pulling away from me.

After our little moment we walked deeper and deeper into the parking lot searching for the person who wanted to meet us here along with Peterson and Genevieve .

Just as we were about to reach Lot 21 did we start to hear footsteps, several footsteps actually they were probably the sounds of the people we were trying to meet, we stopped abruptly and we both pulled out our guns, Jax pulled me behind him and i stood there my right leg still visble.

The noises became less distance and more louder, Jax growled whilst walking backwards  .

And just like that did we hear one gunshot go off, the bullet became visible as we Just watched it, but we would never know where the bullet would have went because the lights flickered off, but i surely knew where the bullet went .

I winced aloud, then groaned as i felt the bullet that had landed in my Right leg, i moaned aloud as the pain doubled and i felt a strong arm wrap there arms around my waist pulling me up, and the lights flickered on again.

There was no one in Sight, except the smell of smoke and a white piece of paper in the Lot.

"Y-You're going to be okay Kenna i p-promise". I nod my head and look into Jax's eyes as i see they were filled with panic, fear and anger.

He let go of me as his hands slapped the grounds pavement, he was surely upset and i could tell because he screamed in the loudest voice:

"Sh*t!". As soon as i saw him i grabbed his face in my hands, i looked him in the eyes whilst whispering words into his ears.

"Everything is going to be okay Jax, just please calm down and help me home ". He Nods his head whilst grabbing me in up in his strong arms .

Just as He picked me up did we see Peterson and Genevieve come into distance, and as soon as they saw me they sprinted over to us Peterson the first to Speak:

"What the Hell Happened!". He looked at me giving me sympathetic support, i smile a Small smile before Wincing.

Genevieve appeared behind Peterson a white slip of paper in her hand, as soon as i saw it i grabbed it abruptly, reading it in a Weak Voice.

Dear Kenna and Her Lovely bodyguard,

What goes around comes around.

You kill one of my people. I kill you nothing difficult about it.

You were always a stubborn son of a b*tch

I hope you rot in Hell along with you're monstrosity of a bodyguard, oh and if you're still alive.......

I'LL BE COMING BACK FOR YOU.

SINCERELY,

UNKNOWN

P.S: come and get me.

"That son of a swine". I say whilst pushing the slip of paper into my pocket that hung on the breasts pocket of my dress."I'll be taking a look at that paper when we get home. " Jax says.

"Okay ". I say as we ventured out of the Parking Lot.

__________________

Hey Guys I hoped you liked this chapter....except the ending 😐.

😁 Soooo I know i haven't been updating alot it's just because I have a lot of school and homework i have to do and it's hard for me to make time to update....but I promise that I'll try.

SINCERELY,

KiyannaBooker207  $◇