Ch.1 Part 2♤

Song for chapter: Shower- Becky G

And

Don't judge me- Chris Brown

"Hello brother ". I heard a voice say whilst i began to stir, I opened my eyes to see Jax shirtless whilst holding up his phone and talking to somebody via Video chat, Jax Smiles when i stir, he places his hands firmly on my waist before pulling me up to look at the phone. "Hi, Kenna my name is Jackie ". A girl with Blonde hair and red highlights.

"Hi Jackie ". I Replied whilst placing my head on Jax's, he reacts by placing a kiss on my cheekbone. "I see you got over Maxwell quickly, my brother is so irresistible ". The words echoe through my brain coming out as Affensive.

"Hey! What was that supposed to be, is it that i can't curl up with Jax and you think immediately I'm over Maxwell, no I'm not Jack i literally watched him die and already you think I'm crushing on Jax, well news flash I'm friends with him ". And like that i turn off video chat.

Jax's Expression is a mixture disbelief, anger and confusion. "Kenna I love you, but what was that for. heck as soon as you wake up you're picking fights and to add on with my sister that was supposed to be you're sister in law! ". I scoff at him in disbelief

"Really Jax, do you not clearly see that you're so- Called sister was the one who literally picked a fight with me when she started talking about Maxwell ". Jax Approaches me whilst Wrapping  his arms around me.

"Come on Kenna, how about we go out tonight, just you and me so you can set you're mind off of Maxwell for a while ". I shake my head and turn to Jax.

"Please C'mon Be-". I interrupt him shrieking aloud whilst clenching my hands in fist, Jax looks taken aback and i turn looking at him Angrily.

"You Thank that i can just Forget about Maxwell! The way you do, Jax I'm the one who was supposed to be getting engaged and married to him, but i wasn't able to Jax he's dead and can't you have sympathy for me and understand that i need some time.

Jax Clutches his hands together whilst turning red, in anger he slams his phone hard onto the polished wood.

"Well! Kenna be a Lit'll sympathetic for me too when it's clearer then glass that Maxwell is my brother and that you're just his partner in crime.

"Well it's good to have less than nothing ". I say whilst walking into his bathroom and slamming the door shut, as soon as i close the door i scream aloud, whilst grabbing the Scissors on the sink. "

I grabbed inches and strands of my hair whilst cutting them, inches and inchesof hair from my head floated to the ground a heap of hair gathering near my toes.

Just when i was about to scream again did I hear the bathroom door open and close, I also heard a very shocked gasp Behind me and turned to See Jax staring up at me in Shock.

I had cut all my hair down, Until it was leveled against my shoulders, I still had hair but it wasn't that long.

"Kenna..you're hair....wha".

"I cut it, is that a problem Jax or do you like my hair since you want me to get groped again and or fried ". His hands traced along my shoulders and he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Kenna,how about i take you to get that present i was talking about, I think y'all like it alot, trust me. "

"Fine". I Replied walking out of the bathroom whilst rolling
_________________

2 hours later.......

12:00 P.M

Me and Jax enter a tattoo shop and i stare dumfoundedly At all the great looking designs, this week They Had a special that Stated: