Chapter 3

Second day of school.

I'm going to go to school alone. For the first time in my whole life, I'm going to school, alone. My mum was so surprised that I woke up at 6 a.m. early.

Its not that I want to wake up early, its just because Luke's wallpaper can't get out of my head.

She pretty, her straight blonde hair is tucked behind her ears. Her lips are slightly in a pout. Her eyes are blue. She's pretty. Damn so pretty.

It's really impossible for Luke to love me back. I am not so pretty but not that ugly. The regular type of girl that a regular type of boy will like. And Luke is not a regular type of boy, he's the... special type of boy that every girl will like.

"Danielle!" I heard a voice shouting behind my back, interrupting me from my thoughts.

I know it's Luke.. but I still looked behind my back. Yeah it's Luke. But I just ignored him and walked as fast as I can.

"Danielle, wait!" I heared him shout again. I could tell that he is running.

I ignored him again and walked faster. I hate having really short legs. I think I need to run not to walk fast becahse a beautiful, long legged boy is running behind me.

"Danielle, stop!" I hear him say again. This time it's much louder and I know he's just behind me right now.

I stopped walking and then walked fast again.

"Danielle," he said, grabbing my wrists. "why," he is out of breath. "why did you left early?"

"I," I say, trying to figure out what I'm going to say. "I woke up early and I think you're still sleeping so I left earlier than usual." I lie.

"Are you sure?" he asked me, still out of breath.

"Yeah," I told him.

"Why did you just looked past me and walked?" he asked me again. This time, he looks sad. So sad.

"Oh," I'm just jealous to see that a girl is your wallpaper rather than a band logo. "I didn't know it was you. Sorry." I lied again.

"It's okay." he smiled at me. I know that he knows I'm lying but he still forgave me.

"Uh, let's go to school?" I smiled.

"Yeah."

The walk was so fast and so silent until I saw Calum and Ashton standing in front of the school gate.

"Morning." Ashton greeted us. I smiled in respose.

They did their bro fist thing again, as usual.

A few minutes later, Allyssa arrived with Michael.

"Hey," my bestfriend greeted Michael and did the bro fist thing with him.

"Hi Danielle." Allyssa walked toward me.

"Hey," I replied with no enthusiasm.

"Did Luke taught you well enough to play the guitar last night?" she asked me. I want to tell her what really happened. That Luke's wallpaper looks like her. Or worst case, it's her.

"It's fine." is all can say to her. I don't really want to talk to anyone.

We heard the school bell ring and we walked to our own rooms.

...

"We discussed pronumerals yesterday. So now, tell me what are pronumerals." Aunt- Miss Hemmings asked us.

She just entered the class and immediately asked us what are pronumerals. I want to impress her. Impress Luke to be exact. But I don't know what the hell pronumerals mean.