Chapter 20

After parking the car, we went to the entrance to buy tickets. Since it's still early and it's school day, I can only see a few people here. I will definitely enjoy this!

Uncle John and Aunt Meg insisted that they're going to buy the tickets for us. Jana is really excited. She keeps on screeching and clapping her hands since we left.

Uncle John gave me my tickets and I smiled at him. We passed the ticket to the booth and finally we are here.

"Mommy, take a picture of me here!" Jana said, pointing the wall that has pictures of sharks and others.

Aunt Gemma nodded and took a picture of her child. She really is happy to Jana smile.

We walked further and there we are, under the glass that was full of fishes, sharks, stingrays and more.

"Wow," I said. I scanned the area again. This place is really beautiful. If I could take the whole group here, I would. They will definitely like it.

"Danielle, smile!" Dad said and I smiled. He clicked the camera and the flash went on.

"You look beautiful here sweetie."

"Thank you." I said and joined them walk.

I took out my phone and take pictures of the scenery. The shark was still sleeping on one side and I giggled quietly. The stingray keeps on swimming above us, making it hard for me to take a pictures.

After a few attempts to have a nice photography of the stingrays, I gave up and walked with them. The next on is an aquarium of big fishes. Very, very big fishes. Though it's dim, I could see their yellow eyes moving from one place to another. I took a picture of them and walked again.

"Jana, let's go to the souvenir shop!" I told Jana and she held my hand while walking.

My feet are aching from walking and walking but it was worth it. I took good pictures and sent them to Luke, Mike, Ashton, Calum even Madison and Alyssa. They haven't replied yet so I'm sure they're in school right now.

As we entered the shop, a dolphin stuff toy caught my attention. I went to it and get it.

"Cutie," I said while holding it. I wish it was a penguin. Luke likes penguins. No, scratch that. Luke is inlove and has a massive obsession over penguins.

The sale's lady walked to me and I asked her if they have a penguin stuff toy. She pointed another pile of stuff toys and I thank her.

As I hold the penguin, I remember Luke likes Pingu, alot. There were times I call him Pingu at school. It was only the two of us that time so he doesn't have someone to depend on.

I went to the cashier and paid for the stuff toys. After giving me, Jana and I went back to where our parents are.

"What did you bought Jana?" Uncle John asked her.

"Here," Jana showed a cookie mirror to her father.

"Wow, that's cute." he said and hold his daughter's hand.

While walking to the car, my phone vibrated in my pocket telling that someone texted me. I immediately took it out and saw Luke's name.

*Wow, that's beautiful. Hoped you're enjoying your stay there. :)*

*It's really beautiful. I bought you something ;)*

I typed before entering the car.

*Ooh, make it a surprise. I want to be excited haha*

*Sure. I'm not planning to tell you though :p*

*Ha ha*

*He he*