Chapter 4

I feel jealousy when Luke kept looking for Allyssa. He still is looking for her.

"I think we need to look for them." what the hell?

"No!" I told him and they all looked at me.

"I mean, we are already going to eat. They will be here okay?" I defended myself.

"She's right man. Don't panic okay?" Calum said.

"Okay." Luke sighed.

"Finally," Ashton said and we looked at the canteen entrance.

Allyssa and Michael is walking towards us.

Yeah, finally I'm going to be annoyed again. Wonderful!

"Hey guys!" hey why are you here? "Oh god I'm late again!" Allyssa said.

We are already seated when they arrived. I'm sitting beside Luke and she is sitting beside Michael, in front of me. I looked at her and she is looking at Luke.Too late girl. I thought.

"Elisha's group blocked our way." Michael explained.

"Really?" Ashton asked and slightly laughed.

"Yeah, Elisha just won't stop," he said. "Won't stop flirting? I don't know if that's what you call it." Michael laughed and we joined him.

"Are you two going to get food or?" I asked them.

"Oh, yeah." Allyssa said. "Michael, lets get some food." she told Michael.

When they walked to the line, I'm happy that there is no annoying face in front of me.

Minutes later, I saw an annoying face in front of me. Again.

Blonde girl with blue eyes and pink lips. Pretty but so disgusting.

I looked at my bestfriend. His blue eyes focused on his plate. He is picking on his food.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"Uh, no." he smiled.

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked him again.

"I don't like the food, I guess." he said.

I took a spoonful of his food. It tastes good though.

"It's good. Why don't you like it?"

"I don't know." he said with a sigh. "Maybe I'm not in the mood to eat." he added.

"You should at least eat." I insisted and smiled at him.

"Okay," he said and started eating.

I looked at Allyssa again.

Blonde, she has bright blue eyes, pink lips, shit why am I always describing her? I am just getting so insecure.

We hear the school bell and I immediately get my bag. I left my plate and the group and my bestfriend.

I don't want to talk to anyone right now except Luke. I want to tell him that I love him. I want to kiss his lips. I want him to realize that I love him. I want him to love me back.

I reached my seat and put my hands under my chin.

Am I going to tell Luke about my feelings? I ask myself for a the one millionth time.

If I'm going to tell him, how is he going to react? Will he say that he loves me back? Or will he reject me? If he's going to reject me, am I going to accept it?

"Danielle," a voice interruots my from my thoughts. I looked behind me and saw Allyssa's hand on my shoulder.

"Hey," I simply reply with no emotion.