Chapter 13

Laying on the bed is best thing to do today.

"She's my girlfriend!" Luke's voice keeps on repeating in my mind.

Allyssa is staying in Luke's place. Sleeping in one room. Sleeping in one bed.

I don't want to think anything about that but it keeps on registering inside my head.

Luke is a very fucking decent guy. He is decent. He can control hisself.

I'm not standing here to go to his house. No, no, no, no. I keep on encouraging myself not to stand up but my feet has it's own mind.

I stood up and ran down the stairs. I wear my slippers and tied my hair neatly. I closed the door and stepped out of the house. The gate is open in case mum and dad is going home without me inside he house. I ran to the Hemmings' place, which is just in front of our house. I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open.

"Hi Danielle!" Aunt Liz greeted me when she opened the gate. I kissed her cheeks and hugged her. "Luke is upstairs with his girlfriend." she said as we entered their house. "Danielle, may I talk to you for a minute?" Aunt Liz asked me and I nodded. I sat down beside her on the couch. "Danielle, I don't like her." she said and touched my hands.

"Who?" I asked her. She should like Allyssa. She's witty and pretty and nice. What's the reason to not like her?

"Luke's girlfriend. I don't like her. I always forget her name too. A sign that I don't like her." she told me.

"Oh. But she's gorgeous aunt. And she's nice too. What's the reason to unlike her?" I asked her in confusion.

"Her family is fucked up." she said and I almost laughed in her choice of words.

"What do you mean about that?" I ask her again.

"Number one, her father is a drunk. He's a drug addict!" she whispers and I widen my eyes. "Number two, she's too proud of herself. Number three, she's just acting nice but she's obviously not." she said and I smirked.

"What made you think that?" I asked her again.

"She didn't greeted me when they arrived. She just went straight upstairs as if this is her house! God knows, she's not nice. She's a great actress." a giggle escaped from my lips and I covered my mouth to prevent myself to not burst into laughter. "Go up now, sweetie. Don't let the miracle happen." she said and winked at me.

I smiled at her, stood up and went upstairs. When I reached his room, I don't know if I'm going to knock or just to enter. I usually don't knock but he's with his girlfriend now. I decided whether to knock or to enter. I was about to open the door when I heard Allyssa's flirtatious giggle. Damn okay?

Am I going to knock or to enter or to run down the stairs and go home? What the actual fuck? Since I don't give a fuck and the fact that I'm an idiot, I opened the door and entered my bestfriend's room.

"Hey," Luke greeted me when I entered his room.

"Hey," I greeted him with a smile. "Hi Allyssa." I greeted the beautiful asshole.

"Hello," she greeted me back. "What made you come here?" she asked and my jaw dropped. How dare she is to ask me why I'm here? This is not her house.

"Nothing. Just to check on the two of you." I lied. I was about to say, 'Oh I'm here to tell you bitch that Luke's mother don't like you here so get out and break up with my fucking bestfriend.' but I stopped myself.

"Thank you." Luke said, seeming to notice the tension. I smiled at him and the bitch did the same. Oops, did I just say bitch? Maybe I'm just being back to normal.